FM10: Jean-Pierre Papin - Legend of the game

bboy123

I was looking for a striker for my club and came across Jean-Pierre Papin whose contract had expired.

Has anyone given him a go? He is 45 years old but he is a legend in the game and his stats are not that bad even after all these years. I cant believe he is still playing, surely he would be worth signing just for the experience he could provide to the younger players in the team.

He plays for a club called AS Fracture Biganos in France and his wages are as low as £500 a week. :thup:

Would be interesting to know how people would get on with him.

i2qbt1.jpg

He isn't in my game. Which leagues do you have loaded up, bboy123?

I have England, Spain, Italy and Germany, if that matters. I'm assuming I would need France?

I think you would need france loaded up to see him, although make sure you type in his name as Jean-Pierre Papin (with the hyphen), when you simply type in Jean Pierre Papin you will not find him.

I have france loaded up but only ligue 1 which is like the premiership.

the side he plays for is a french amatuer side

Oh yes! I got him. I'm playing in the 3rd Swiss Division and he is my Advanced Striker. My assistant-manager says that he is too bad for my team (Papin too bad? This guy is a legend. :D ). He's playing pretty good so far. Made some goals. He is pretty lazy though.

Oh yes! I got him. I'm playing in the 3rd Swiss Division and he is my Advanced Striker. My assistant-manager says that he is too bad for my team (Papin too bad? This guy is a legend. :D ). He's playing pretty good so far. Made some goals. He is pretty lazy though.

45 Years of age, and you call him lazy :p

To be honest, If im still playing football at 45, I wont be moving much! Haha :D

Archived