Paulo Regula

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this player down the road. He starts off at Vitoria Futebol Clube. He's a Natural AMC, and accomplished MC. Fairly two-footed with his left being "Reasonable" and right "Very Strong." My scout says he's some way off from being better than Lampard but has the potential to become a good attacking midfielder in the future.

Link: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/JCBoy06/Rgula.jpg

If he doesn't get much better it seems he'd still be a good signing for a mid-table, Championship or newly promoted team. Cheers

I also thought about making a player discussion thread about him, after I saw Inter getting him for €20M!!

He looks like a good player for mid-table as you said :thup: Plus he is very cheap right of the start (€300mil +/-)

bought him for birmingham once I had been relegated. Complete garbage, seasonal avg. rating was 5.67. Complete waste of money.

Maybe you didnt have the correct tactics for him? Maybe he didnt settle first season? Maybe you should have loaned him out if he was under-performing...

Then have given the guy a chance?!

Maybe you didnt have the correct tactics for him? Maybe he didnt settle first season? Maybe you should have loaned him out if he was under-performing...

Then have given the guy a chance?!

I played him first 15 games, didn't really do anything so i gave him rests making him avaiable for the reserves then my ass man was giving me reports that he were key man every game so i game him the last eight games and he played pure garbage. After this I sacked my ass man :p

• 1 month later...

Archived