Diego Suarez

Mikal

Name: Diego Suarez

Club: Dinamo-2 Kiev

Value: £65,000

Sell Value: Scout report says £100k+ (see below)

Position: Natural at MC, AMC, ST

Patch: 9.3.0

This is him:

nnacrk.png

and my scout report (JPA 20, JPP 20)

huq05v.png

He will have random stats, so be interesting to see how he is on your games. I checked in the editor and he is a

Worth a punt?

I think I will loan him out when he arrives, and then after his loan I'll get Nedved or Del Piero to tutor him :).

So has anyone else had any experience with him? How does he compare statwise on your games?

@shoonaldo... Pretty impressive record he has there! What's his value?

@dodgbowskiYou may either need a large database, or have all players from a country loaded... Although i couldn't tell you what one.

• 3 weeks later...
Go to the training section in his profile, there's a line that says 'new position' simply click and a drop down menu will appear choose the position you want to retrain him at.

That’s a rough guide. :thup:

Oooh, I knew that, just figured it wouldn't help:p. How will I know when he's retrained? And what are the advantages?

Oooh, I knew that, just figured it wouldn't help:p. How will I know when he's retrained?

He'll have the position you want him to be retrained in say ‘Accomplished’ IIRC on the position section of his profile, will take a while though.

Sneaky edit by you; the advantages? He'll be much better in that position then if you just play him there without him being able to play in that position i.e red dot.

• 2 months later...

Diego Suarez is Bolivian, and is a 'Natural' at MC, AMC and at ST. Quite a handy and versatile player to have imo. My scout in season 1 reckons he can be bought for ~100k, which is quite cheap if you look at the second screenie. Work permit might or might not be a problem.

Screenie of him at the start of season 1 :

DiegoSuarez.png

Screenie of him after a few years :

7DiegoSuarez.png

tbh, I still haven't found where he plays best, although I generally play him as MC/AMC. He might not have blinding pace, but his acceleration can certainly help him get past people.

• 2 months later...

Archived