Cesar Villaluz

Thandui

I have recently signed Cesar Villaluz after i sent my scouts off to Mexico, he was highly rated by them and my assistant manager (tord grip), I got him for 5m, which to be honest seems like an absolute bargain, got 2 assists in his first friendly, so have any of you bought him? and if so how has he done?

Cesar Villaluz

cesarvillaluz1stseason.png

thanks

P.S and I think he can use both feet, another bonus :D

Has been mint for my Real Sociedad and he's good at both finishing and creating chances. At the moment he's 25 years old and passing is 15, creativity 17, long shots 17, finishing 16 etc... 9.2.0 database though. Anyway, don't know how he'd do in EPL as he's physically a bit weak.

I'm gonna have him tutored by David Beckham so hopefully that will get his determination up, does anyone know his PA? on mine he has a PA of

but i'm not sure whether this is a set PA or has he got one of the minuses, ie minus number

• 3 months later...

Cesar Villaluz is yet another Mexican youngster with decent potential. He can be purchased from Cruz Azul for anything between £1.5million and £2.5million. He plays naturally as an AMC and AMR, and is an accomplished RM and CM.

He's quite small at 5'5'' but is also fast and looks to have a good long shot on him. Also at age 20, he can improve. Would be decent back-up for any Prem. team, possibly a good signing for mid table teams and lower-table teams. Not sure if he'll go to a Championship club, but possibly worth a shout if you have the money.

NB: He needs a work permit. It's likely to be turned down, but there's a good chance it will be accepted upon appeal.

Also, I checked the editor (patch 9.3) and he is a

So he might turn out better than my one. Who knows.

He's pretty much a cheap alternative to Giovani dos Santos, I suppose.

CVillaluz.jpg

At the beginning of the game, he isn't great. Give him a few seasons and he becomes world class if he has a high PA. Fantastic signing for mid-table teams. Runs down the right non-stop and delivers good crosses. Chips in with a few goals too usually.

Not sure about other Championship teams but I picked him up at QPR after work permit appeal for £3.4m, after winning promotion he was poached by Liverpool when the board accepted £15m for him :(

• 1 month later...

Archived