Robinson, AGAIN!

I just had Paul Robinson score against me :mad:

Im angry at missing it because i chose to watch only commentary for that particular match. however, here is the issue.

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt175/stevie_j10/BlackburnvMiddlesbrough

Proof that he scored.

And here is another screenshot revealing the main issue

BlackburnvMiddlesbrough-2.png

He gets man of the match, but there was not even a mention of his goal.

And IIRC, that goal makes it the 3rd of his career, one each for Leeds, Spurs, and now blackburn.

But the game does not hold any record of him ever scoring, and on his history it only shows goals conceded, which is fair enough, as he is a goalkeeper.

But i know this happens rarely, but goalkeepers do score goalls, and poor Robinson will have no record of this league goal.

Would it hurt to put any goals a goalkeeper scores on his history?

I know this feature would probably be rarely needed, but i feel goalkeepers are not given much credit and any goals they do score during their career would be worth a mention.

Yeah you can, but the reason i have to watch commentary is because the 2d is very jumpy, and freezez frequently

Stevie, have you tried updating your graphics driver? I found that it helped me with the 2D view. Sorry it's slightly off topic :p

Stevie, have you tried updating your graphics driver? I found that it helped me with the 2D view. Sorry it's slightly off topic :p

Dont worry about the off topicness mate, i dont mind, because this thread hasn't really got a purpose that would interest many people.

And i cant find the right graphics driver at the moment, i looked on the dell website but could not find it.

Unless you could manage to point it out to me from here.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INS_PNT_P4_5100&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid

Could we also put in his history the mis-kick from Gary Neville's backpass when playing for England :D

I have forgiven him, James is far to eccentric and has made lots of mistakes, and is bound to make more, and he is getting too old

Dont worry about the off topicness mate, i dont mind, because this thread hasn't really got a purpose that would interest many people.

And i cant find the right graphics driver at the moment, i looked on the dell website but could not find it.

Unless you could manage to point it out to me from here.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INS_PNT_P4_5100&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid

I'm afraid I'm not that clued up with Dell laptops but would it not be the ATI mobility driver under the video drop down menu that you're looking for? I could be wrong though.... :o

I'm afraid I'm not that clued up with Dell laptops but would it not be the ATI mobility driver under the video drop down menu that you're looking for? I could be wrong though.... :o

AHA!

That might just be it!

Im unsure but I will give it a go nonetheless:thup:

Cheers Dude.

Can anyone confirm thats The Driver I will need?

No problem.

And by the way, it seems that graphics driver is the most up to date one, its the one i already have.

But look at the date!!

2003!!!

My laptop is old and they have not made any driver updates :(

Which means i might have to buy a new laptop:(

Archived