ur favorite club

if you select a different favourite team to the one you manage you get important news items about your fave club aswell as the one you manage.
Cant say I have even noticed that yet? I did notice that when I got sacked from Newcastle, as my fav team was Hearts my default screen while waiting on a new job was the SPL....or is that because I put myself as Scottish?!

im managing gateshead, my fave team is set as newcastle and i get told strange things like, newcastle player rejects contract, and they are not my short listed players, but this only happens with newcastle. and yes scottish is the defaul based on nationality i think.

does choosing ur club impact much on the game?

im gonna manage blackpool. aiming to just manage them but i support liverpool. at the same time, i want blackpool to love me. :/ so?

If you end up managing a rival of your favourite club I think you are viewed with suspicion by fans, and it can affect their opinion of you

It can affect anything from players that sign for you to jobs you get offered! In the sense that you would unlikely see Steven Gerrard signing for Everton, or Alex Ferguson leaving to manage Man City. I would imagine its the same i game!

You see, i can be constructive!

Archived