A very tough run in!!!

Not many games left now and I reckon I have the toughest run in I have ever seen on a FM game ever!

runinmz8.jpg

Here's the current table.

The winner of my match with Barca will either face Real Madrid or Porto.

tablefm2.jpg

Anybody else had a similar tough run in to the end of the season?

Un/Fortunatley for me I've been knocked out of both cups (was playing my kids in both), so hopefully I won't have a massive fixture congestion at the end of the season.

I have to play Chelsea (3rd), Liverpool (2nd) and Tottenham (5th) all away from home plus Man U at home whilst having a very hard Champions League games aswell so it will be hard in terms of quality of opposition.

I always seem to be drawn against at least 2 of the big four in consecutive matches. When that's sandwiched with a Champions League knockout match (as is the case with you) it can be sooooo annoying.

But yeah, good luck!

lol is that supposed to be the toughest run ever???then u shud have seen mine yesterday as Fiorentina....Inter(2nd in league)away first semi of the italy cup,Milan(5th)away,Hamburg-away euro cup quarter finals,Roma(3rd)home,Hamburg-home,Udinese-away(me,udinese,roma,inter,milan all battling for 3 places for the CL).....and to end this....inter-home on the second match of italy cup.

drew 1-1 against inter,lost 2-0 to milan,lost 1-0 against Hamburg,draw 2-2 Roma,3-1 against hamburg,won 1-0 against udinese,and then drew again 1-1 against inter....game finished 2-2 on extra time!the physical condition of my key players literally crashed during this time!

I'm pretty sure I will. Since the bedding in of my tactics at the start of the season only lost one match (Man U, away) the other two defeats came at the start of the season with lost of players missing and the team not quite gelling quickly enough.

Well hello there Millsy.

• 4 weeks later...

**** happens haha. I'm playing with FC Utrecht and facing feyenoord (H), Ajax (A) and PSV (A) in 12 days time... then a week after that Groningen (A) who are leading the table mid-season, sc Heerenveen (A) who are 2nd and again Groningen (H) for the cup.... oh joy! :(

Archived