SiEn World Super League FM2009

36EE

This is a follow on from my popular World Super League for 08! It is the same in every way, The super league takes over the entire English structure all the way down to Blue Square North/South playable, I have also added 66 other world teams into the Northern and Southern Premier and Isthmian Premier so that no teams from the English non league will ever get promoted up.

There is also no work permit problems as every country in the world is now part of the EU!

All leagues have had the reputations changed so they are the best competitions in the world, the champions league and uefa are still current comps I cant get rid of them but only the standard qualifiers from England will play in that.

Screenshots of all Leagues will be added shortly..

World Prem

worldpremae2.th.jpg

World Championship

worldchampqq7.th.jpgthpix.gif

SiEn World Super League V1.0 09

forgot to add the database is there and i just click on the start game with the selected leauge and thats where it crashes when it trying to start up the world super leauge.

Im very sorry I have abosolutey no idea, If you have copied the folder into the correct location and your able to select it in start up, I cant think what can be wrong??

Sorry

Inside the database, there should be another folder with the same name as the database: Move it out.

i must be a right thicko, i moved the SiEn World Super League FM2009 folder into the database folder, then oppened the SiEn World Super League FM2009 folder and in it are two folders 1 named edt and 1 named inc. everything else is just files.

am i missing something obvious.

thanks utd 4ever, decided to try last night anyway, and ur right, choose the database you want, 9.1.0, default, world league, bob is my uncle.

Pity Aberdeen are in the conference north, the only way is up :)

Good luck!

Thanks for all the responses regarding my question about the download link, but it seems to be working fine now, so never mind.

United_forever85 answered it for you mate! it has always worked it works better at certain times, sorry!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived