New Stadium Not Named After Manager

I was just looking for some advice. In my current FM15 game my club I have been managing for 25 years, 1302 matches and taken from the North West Countires Premier Division all the way to the EPL, will not name their new stadium after me.

As you can see from the below screen shots that I am one of three club legends, and as an experiment I reloaded the game numerous times but never once have they named the new stadium after me. It is always after McDonald or Ashmole. I could accept that if they had a liked rating with the club, but i used an ingame editor just to check this and we are all 100% loved by the club.

Will the club always favour the players over a manager to name their new stadium, or is there something else to take into account that I am missing?

I have only won 4 league titles during those promotions and have yet to win a single cup, though most recently lost in the final of the League Cup.

New%20Stadium.jpg

Club%20Legends.jpg

Could you the fact you are managing this side that are not in the game from offset could cause the problem? I don't it but it very unlucky not have to been named after you

Although, I have never had one named after me and I have had hundreds of years over all the series

Scott McDonald played 492 league games and was at the club for 11 1/2 years.

Gary Ashmole played 517 league games and at the club for 17 years.

Due to the years of service and number of appearances, I was not sure if there would be some sort of coding that would always name the stadium after players after so many years or appearances, rather than the managers years of service. It is the first time I have ever managed a club for so long and been in the running to have a stadium named after me, that it is gutting that after so many reload attempts my name has not even appeared once.

Levigu as for the database, I downloaded a database for the English system all the way down to the lowest leagues I could find. I wanted to the the challenge of taking a team from rock bottom all the way to the top. it took me 23 years to get to the Premier League. I couldn't decide on a team I wanted to manage, so for the sake of loyalty I created my own copying the information of the worst team in the division.

I stuck my team on the Isle of Wight, made them semi professional with a starting rep of 500, finances £0, Stadium Capacity 1000 no seating, with a minimum attendance of 1 and a maximum of 32000 (That was taken from attendance from one of Warburys matches from the comic). No players of staff were created. They were all generated at the start of the game. Youth recruitment, facilities etc all started at 0.

As I was creating Warbury as my team, I quickly created Melchester Rovers from Roy of the Rovers as a rival club also based on the Isle of Wight, with the same information used to create Warbury. The only real difference was Mel Park had a maximum attendance of 55000, do to finding information from teh comic strip regarding the stadium being that.

As Harchester were already in the database I quickly created them though I realised I accidentally made them professional, which maybe why they have finished rock bottom of the division for nearly all 25 seasons.

I put all three teams in the North West Counties division, and removed the worst three teams in that division. As you can see below, I really struggled with Non league management.

Warbury%20Career.jpg

Archived