Which Player would you Keep?

I have a small problem. I am Bari, in Serie A in 2041. I have 2 really good 4-5 Star MR's on my team. I'm getting tired of the I'm not getting enough PT whines. Which would you Keep?

Player 1

gxT2MG.jpg

Player 2

bmV1Yl.jpg

I had been playing last season with Player 2 as the Starter and Player 1 as the Backup.

Gomez even won the European Golden Boy award and was 3rd placed midfielder in Serie A.

Which one should I sell?

I have 2 Left midfielders who are equally good as those two. One has 60+Caps for Austria and another who got his first Cap for Italy, both are 25. Neither of them whine for PT. They want to leave for a bigger club.

I have all of these wingers because I love speed and good crosses.

Giacomo would be who I keep as well. Gomez has slightly better skills but I love the mental attributes Botrini has. With Gomez winning some hardware last season maybe that will boost his value on the transfer market. Seems like a good problem to have.

Gomez certainly has the high CA, as being two-footed would take up a good chunk of that. They're each got their strengths, with the Colombian being a better in the final third but the Italian being better physically and more willing to put foot in. So whichever one is performing better for you and fits the system you want to play better would be the one to keep. Although if you're looking to scrimp a bit with money, then obviously the one you're paying 5M a year too would be the one to let go. Also a look at each of their personality types might help in making a judgement. If one of them is a Model Professional while the other is Unambitious, that would make the decision easier.

Also if you one of your left wingers wants to move to a bigger club, maybe the best option would be to let one of them go, and retrain Gomez for the left as then you'd have 3 quality wingers competing for 2 spots as opposed to 4, and that way you should be able to satisfy all of their playing time demands.

Archived