How long does one season take you?

I am curious about how hands on are people playing this game.

At what level of detail they will go on managing. Do they watch replays? What speed do they run the game on?

The ultimate question is how many hours does it usually take you per season?

Also in case any SI developer is watching. How many hours SI expects to spend on the game, while being successful at the same time. Have you done any customer research or demographics regarding this?

To me I play everyday like 5 or 6 games per day my computer is 4 star speed so I can get through a season a lot quicker, I usually play the matches on a fairly fast speed not to fast it does take long for me to complete a season cause I'm always doing other things when playing the game or minimize the game to do other stuff that way also I sometimes I go on holiday and comeback the next game so it speeds things up.

Usually about 24 game hours to complete a season, which will depend on how much free time I have I could do in about 2/3 days or a month if I haven't picked it up recently. Currently on my 3rd club in 3 seasons started 4 weeks ago, however I haven't played until Tuesday.

it takes me about 2 months to complete a season. I watch the games at the regular speed with extended highlights, no replays. I currently have 6 player managers (i get bored using only one team) and i watch the World Cup/European Championship knockout stages when they come around. I have every league playable to the lowest tier available in the original database.

Archived