FM15 in game editor

I haven't got the in game editor yet and I didn't use it on FM14 so I just have a few questions about it. If I install it, can I use it on my current save? If so, would I be able to 'add' leagues (such as the Swiss 3rd Tier and below) to the game despite them not being playable in FM15? Thanks in advance guys!

I haven't got the in game editor yet and I didn't use it on FM14 so I just have a few questions about it. If I install it, can I use it on my current save? If so, would I be able to 'add' leagues (such as the Swiss 3rd Tier and below) to the game despite them not being playable in FM15? Thanks in advance guys!

No, you will not be able to add into an already started save.

No, you need the pre game editor to add an unplayable league.

You can use the editor in an already started save, but not to add any leagues.

He started a save without the editor. He then purchased the editor. I am pretty sure that save would still not be able to use the editor since he started the save before even purchasing it. At least that is what I have heard from others.

He started a save without the editor. He then purchased the editor. I am pretty sure that save would still not be able to use the editor since he started the save before even purchasing it. At least that is what I have heard from others.

I am still playing my save started on the Beta and I bought the editor and can use it........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi I've just downloaded the ingame editor but when i load up a old or new game there isnt a icon in the top right corner for me to use it, why could this did i do something wrong.

It says ive brought it when i go into the store but it doesnt let me use it and it isnt ticked to be disabled when i start up the new game,

hi I've just downloaded the ingame editor but when i load up a old or new game there isnt a icon in the top right corner for me to use it, why could this did i do something wrong.

It says ive brought it when i go into the store but it doesnt let me use it and it isnt ticked to be disabled when i start up the new game,

Archived