Managerial Attributes

Hi guys,

Just wondering how we go about improving our managerial attributes? I gave myself the realistic start of being a former Sunday League footballer with no Coaching Badges.

If anyone has any information on this, please share!

Thanks

By going on coaching courses, I'd guess. My assistant manager just got the National C qualification and got a point added to his Defending coaching and Mental. I'd also imagine that the higher the qualification, the more points you get. I don't know though, if you get choose where you get points or if they're automatically and randomly added.

Hi guys,

Just wondering how we go about improving our managerial attributes? I gave myself the realistic start of being a former Sunday League footballer with no Coaching Badges.

If anyone has any information on this, please share!

Thanks

I'm on 2021, and my coaching attributes have increased about 7-8-9 points till now (2 to 11, 3 to 10, 4 to 11 etc.). I always take a coaching course, have Continental B now. Also I have many domestic and a few Europen titles.

I think stats increase far, far too quickly and erratically. I'm managing in Gibraltar, for Lincoln, and started out at the suggested level. There was a bit of a boost in stats as a result, and I assigned them around as I saw fit. Below is the values from game start, and six years later.

Attacking - 7 - 16

Defending - 3 - 16

Fitness - 6 - 6

Goalkeepers - 3 - 5

Tactical - 7 - 12

Technique - 5 - 16

Mental - 6 - 12

Youngsters - 5 - 5

Adaptibility - 3 - 3

Determination - 5 - 5

Player Knowledge - 3 - 12

Youngster Knowledge - 2 - 6

Discipline - 5 - 5

Man Management - 7 - 11

Motivating - 7 - 12

And bear in mind that these have jumped again two years later. Don't have the specifics, but I'm now 18 for both attacking and defending. I've sat one coaching course, and refused for one more.

Now I've had success, but it's been solely in Gibraltar. I've had a few good results in Europe, but yet to make it beyond the 3rd Qualifying Round. Some of the coaching attributes seem far too high, and some aren't high enough. I've pretty much exclusively relied on youth so far, and yet the youth coaching attribute hasn't increased. Youth knowledge has though. That might be because I've assigned training out to assistants, but then why have my other attributes jumped?

When this was announced, I thought this would be a great feature, and a way to long-term see how your manager has improved. It seems a bit off currently though.

Archived