Adding content to Human Manager Profile Screen

michaeltmurrayuk

Has anyone had much luck adding stuff to the Profiles subpanel on the Human Manager Profile Screen?

I'm trying to add the content from the Personal Information screen but not having much luck, mainly want the coaching qualification and experience fields adding but it looks like they need a special id to show (I nearly got the favourred clubs content to show, though it should the text 'none' rather than the clubs though it's further than I managed with the coaching qualification data)

Adding content is the simple case of adding code like this to the 'human mini profile.xml':

<widget class="label" col="0" row="9" alignment="left, bottom" style="bold">

<translation id="text" translation_id="329843" type="use" value="Coaching Qualifications[COMMENT: non-player profile; coaching qualification]" />

</widget>

<widget class="text" id="coaq" col="0" row="10" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" >

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Xxxx"/>

</record>

</widget >

However you need an id to go in the Xxxx place, aswell as the correct widget class as there are several different ones, I've tried various combination of IDs but without much luck.

I can get various stats from the history panel to show just not the data I want to show :(

I've found this in 'Person properties.xml':

Coaq:

<widget class="label" col="0" row="9" style="semi_bold" height="18">

<translation id="text" translation_id="329843" type="use" value="Coaching Qualifications[COMMENT: non-player profile; coaching qualification]" />

</widget>

<widget class="coaching_badge_label" id="coaq" col="0" row="10" height="18">

<integer id="get_property" value="Pcqu" />

</record>

</widget>

Past Playing Experience

<widget class="label">
 <translation id="text" translation_id="319440" type="use" value="Past Playing Experience[COMMENT: add_manager_panel; select starting reputation; define past football experience]" />
</widget>	
           <widget class="past_experience_label" id="expl" display_format="1" alignment="right,centre_y" colour="selection">
               <integer id="get_property" value="repu"/>
             </record>
           </widget>

Code to add Current Ability Stars to Player Profiles:

<!-- CA -->
     <widget class="coach_stars_label" id="Pcac" col="1" row="14" column_span="2" font="fonts/letterpressed" size="10" >
       <integer id="get_property" value="Pcac" />
     </record>
   </widget>

<!-- CA Label -->
     <widget class="label" id="text" col="1" row="15" column_span="2" size="8">
       <translation id="text" translation_id="314426" type="use" value="Ability[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout current ability rating]" />
<translation id="hint" translation_id="255670" type="use" value="Scout's opinion of this player's current ability[COMMENT - person list view column heading hint]" />
     </widget>

Code to add Potential Ability Stars to Player Profiles:

<!-- PA -->
     <widget class="coach_stars_label" id="Ppab" col="3" row="14" column_span="2" font="fonts/letterpressed" size="10" >
       <integer id="get_property" value="Ppab" />
     </record>
   </widget>

<!-- PA Label -->
     <widget class="label" id="text" col="3" row="15" column_span="2" size="8">
       <translation id="text" translation_id="314427" type="use" value="Potential[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout potential ability rating]" />
<translation id="hint" translation_id="255672" type="use" value="Scout's opinion of this player's potential ability[COMMENT - person list view column heading hint]" />
     </widget>

Should display scout rating on scouted players and assistant manager rating on your own players profiles (there are different ids for scout and coach ratings but it doesn't seem to make any difference in game.

You can customize the code in the widget line apart from the class and id bits to adjust the formatting and placement of the code to suit your needs.

If you want the CA/PA stars on the Player Profile screen then you need to edit the 'player profile personal details.xml' file paste it in with the similar looking code for the other profile details, though depending on where you want it you'll need to alter the row values.

If you want it on the Player Overview screen then you need to edit the 'player personal details panel.xml' locate the similar looking code and paste it where you want it to display and adjust the code so it looks similar to the existing code as you'll have to play around with it a bit more to fit on the overview screen as the appearance code is a bit different but the ids are the same.

Can the stars be worked into the last sections of the player attributes panel?

Yes, on the overview screen (didn't try the profile one, but if it displays there it should also display on all) a quick and simple paste of the code into the section of the file where the morale code is commented out, un-comment out the morale container, remove the row and column values and it displays:

capture_005_04122014_221217.jpg" height="600" width="800"

Then just add/adjust the alignment and size codes to fit how you want.

(If you can find the codes in the person properties file it might even be possible to re-add the other missing info from the other table to that screen, foot, form, condition etc... though I had a quick look and it doesn't look like you can use this trick to display the PPM panel there.)

Hi, can someone put all files that need to be changed in one folder and upload it? I followed all the steps and it's not working for me (stars).

Thanks in advance.

Depends where you want them.. there are several versions on this page,

Archived