FMC Stadium Superpack for FM15

Mons

FeralpiSalograve_OverviewInformation.png~originalSKRapidWien_OverviewInformation.png~original

Liverpool_OverviewInformation.png~originalFYRMacedonia_OverviewInformation.png~original

Valletta_OverviewInformation.png~originalFlamengo_OverviewInformation.png~original

EstudiantesLP_OverviewInformation.png~originalCheltenham_OverviewInformation.png~original

MelbourneCityFC_OverviewInformation.png~original

This pack displays mini stadium images in the Classic and Challenge modes. It will show up on the team info screen, on the news screen, in the processing bar and on a match-day. This file can be used with the regular Football Manager mode if you use a skin or a mod which displays the stadium image, but it is not otherwise visible if you use the default skin.

The folder needs to be placed in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > graphics

With permission from geordie1981, who started this pack originally, I'm uploading in one file the complete collection of stadium images so far, also including a large number of images which I've collected, created and added myself. kizar and Deano1903 also produced a good percentage of the images which are included in this pack.

In addition to the leagues listed in the spoiler at the bottom of this post, I have added stadium images from over 50 countries and over 100 divisions to bring the total image count to 4,945.

Given the large size of the file, I am making it available via torrent. Hopefully there won't be any issues with it :thup:

Looking Good Mons,will this be needing seeded afterwards and i can stayon the torrent for a few hours if need be..

As with every torrent file, seeding it as much as you can will ensure others will be able to download the file more quickly.

Is there anyway to download without using a torrent file, Just go straight through winrar?

Afraid not. It's a 760MB+ file, I don't know many places which allow that kind of file size to be uploaded...

thank you for pack! What the tool i can use to generate config file for stadiums?

As far as I know, there is no tool which allows you to automatically create a config file for these stadium images. The way I do it is to "cheat" a bit. I use fmXML to create a config for player faces and then open the resulting config file with Notepad and replace all instances of /person and /portrait with /stadium ;)

Archived