I still have Beta version

I am in the same boat - when i opened Steam it said 'Update Required', then 100% but when i load game the beta message is still bottom left???

UPDATE - Whilst on the forums the update has kicked in on Steam - bizarre but moral of the story is Patience is a virtue lol

for me its more interesting,i bought the game,instal ande then it doens ask the code of activate and it says its a a beta version?????!!!!

If you are saying as I believe that you have access to the beta, but have not been asked for the code for the full game, you need to activate a product on steam, and then enter you code.

• Administrators

You need to contact your retailer. If you have a boxed copy there is an activation code on the back of the manual you need to enter. If you have a digital code, some will upgrade the game - if it hasn't by now you need a second code so please contact your retailer and re-check your purchase email.

Thanks.

How can i tell if i still have the BETA? Steam doesn't appear to have downloaded anything & there is nothing to update manually. I have not been asked for any code. Thanks
Look in preferences(red bar at top says version) it should say 15.1.1 if it's full game.

Archived