Can I sack my PA?

My laptop HDD died and I lost my saves, I downloaded a save starting in 2018 with all leagues loaded. I've removed all the leagues apart from Brazil, Scotland, Belgium, Holland, Portugal and then the top Euro leagues. I'm now getting regular subscription suggestions from my PA (every couple of days for a few weeks before changing to weekly) I accepted them the first time, then took a few off. Despite constantly rejecting the suggestions they keep coming, can I sack my PA to stop it?

Also, slightly OT, my original HDD was 7200RPM and I've had to replace it with a 5400RPM one for the meantime. My game is running sooooooo much slower now so I'm planning on getting an SSD in a few months, how much difference will there be in game speed?

As it happens I also had a hard drive issue this week and am back on my older SSD-equiped laptop. A lot of people in similar discussions on the past have said there's no real difference but I disagree, one thing I've particularly noticed is minimal slowdown in longer-term saves, so despite a far slower processer once I get back on FM again (I'm hoping to try and rescue my save file as opposed to having to give up seasons of progress) it's likely to run just as well.

Archived