I wonder is there anybody can help me through this game?

I write more than notes on 20 A4 pages(not conflicting ones) to get help out of FM2014 but.... no Way just got some draw and some wins but a lot of loosing games!

I wonder If I can upload my game and anybody can exactly help me out of my hell!

The best way is to look here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/18-Tactics-amp-Training-Discussion

Read this and post a thread, if you're looking for tactical help: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

If you want, you could upload your save, but wouldn't it be better to fix your problems yourself? :)

@hunt3r : I try a lot to solve my problems myself. I had played fifa manager for years but this year I try FM14 with more than one week reading notes even in blogs or comment! I don't want to give up,just want to learn what have been done wrong!

@Cougar2010 : I'm not afraid of loosing after playing more than 12 years playing manager games. Not getting to know the problems is my fear!

Here my save: http://www.4shared.com/file/QCTeos6zce/ACMilan.html

I wonder if anybody can tell me my mistakes even they might be so ridiculous!

I think the easiest thing to do, is to post in the tactics forum as already advised.

Show the tactics you are using, and we'll be able to help.

It's a bit much to ask people to upload your save and analyse things, so a reasonable compromise (i.e. the post in the tactics forum) will allow us to help you out.

I usually look at saves that people upload, but recent experience tells me that people actually don't want to be told what they are doing wrong. they just want to be told that they are doing everything ok and that the game is cheating them (not aimed at you amin).

I'm aware of that Jimbokav, my friend. I know about 3D manager games that are full of bugs and as I'm kind of AI postgraduate student I know games does not provide a real Intelligence engine. But the real problem is I have learned how to play fifa manager more than 11 years and now it's really hard to adapt with football manager. I decided to quit this games three times but finally I find out I should learn how to play to learn how to conquer my problems friend.

I find out I should learn how to play to learn how to conquer my problems friend.

As already stated more than once, to learn you first need to show the set up you're using.

Post your set up in the tactics forum, and then some advice can be given. Unless you give us something to work with, you can't be helped I'm afraid.

ta, much better :)

Ok first impressions.

A) You are doing well overall, 4th in the league, one point off 2nd with Juventus 7pts ahead having played a game more. Basically well in the chase for the title.

B) You made a good start in the league before it started getting shaky in October. Three 1-0 wins got you going but I am tempted to say these perhaps hid some issues. Now you've had three defeats and a draw from your last four.

C) Transfers, minimal so not a lot of disruption to the squad.

D) Tactics - This is your main problem I would say.

I haven't watched the matches yet but you have two main issues here:

A) Its January and your squad are not fully familiar with any of your three formations. Its really important to get the squad familiar with the options asap in a season.

B) Your tactics are far too attacking, this leaves your defence open with very little protection. All of them will generally get counter attacked to death and you'll struggle against teams that park the bus.

424 (4222)

Not a disaster but your two DCs have virtually no protection with a large gap in front of them and no fullbacks as they have bombed up the field. Personally speaking if you dropped your two MCs back to DMCs I think you could make it work.

451 (41221)

Pretty standard formation this year but one that is open to be counter attacked down the wings. Personal opinion - Attacking poacher is a no go for me, lone strikers should always be on support IMO so they link play. I've also seen people mention an improvement defensively by using a FB role rather than WB role.

433 (4213)

Urm, yeah this one isn't going to work. Far too many players not contributing to defence.

Overall I would dump the 433 (4213) and replace it with one more defensively orientated to give you options. I would also lose the push higher up team instruction. After that I think its a case of reacting more to whats happening on the field, recognising when your chosen formation isn't working and making adjustments to help.

I'll also add for someone thats come from FifaMan and not much experience with FM I think you are doing really well :)

You are doing a lot of things right and Italy is a tough league to manage in with a lot of competition.

• 2 weeks later...
ta, much better :)

Ok first impressions.

A) You are doing well overall, 4th in the league, one point off 2nd with Juventus 7pts ahead having played a game more. Basically well in the chase for the title.

B) You made a good start in the league before it started getting shaky in October. Three 1-0 wins got you going but I am tempted to say these perhaps hid some issues. Now you've had three defeats and a draw from your last four.

C) Transfers, minimal so not a lot of disruption to the squad.

D) Tactics - This is your main problem I would say.

I haven't watched the matches yet but you have two main issues here:

A) Its January and your squad are not fully familiar with any of your three formations. Its really important to get the squad familiar with the options asap in a season.

B) Your tactics are far too attacking, this leaves your defence open with very little protection. All of them will generally get counter attacked to death and you'll struggle against teams that park the bus.

424 (4222)

Not a disaster but your two DCs have virtually no protection with a large gap in front of them and no fullbacks as they have bombed up the field. Personally speaking if you dropped your two MCs back to DMCs I think you could make it work.

451 (41221)

Pretty standard formation this year but one that is open to be counter attacked down the wings. Personal opinion - Attacking poacher is a no go for me, lone strikers should always be on support IMO so they link play. I've also seen people mention an improvement defensively by using a FB role rather than WB role.

433 (4213)

Urm, yeah this one isn't going to work. Far too many players not contributing to defence.

Overall I would dump the 433 (4213) and replace it with one more defensively orientated to give you options. I would also lose the push higher up team instruction. After that I think its a case of reacting more to whats happening on the field, recognising when your chosen formation isn't working and making adjustments to help.

Thanks for ur help man, I would change the tactics according to ur advice and then Come back to tell the result. I found ur right in all ur suggestions.

All the things is, I get good result for about 3 weeks and then 4-5 weeks bad results come! It continues each 10 weeks!

The biggest problem as you said is my tactics familiarity, because I just started the game like Fifa manager and did think this will get better during the season. In order to improve tactics familiarity I arrange some friendly matches in some week I have one game to play. Is there any better way?

As already stated more than once, to learn you first need to show the set up you're using.

Post your set up in the tactics forum, and then some advice can be given. Unless you give us something to work with, you can't be helped I'm afraid.

You're completely right. I wanted to know how much bad I arranged the things an I have found it too bad :) I will post on tactics page in order to get great advice. Thanks

Wow!

"Cougar2010" ur tricks really helped me out! defeating 4 to 0 against Napoli turned to 2-1 win for me!

Some more questions If u could help me:

1-My Strikers Can't make goals as much as My team make chances. How can I fix it? Training on finishing and technique does not work well.

2-My team always try to go the flanks and cross the ball even when I arrange the team in order to play in the middle, which my opponents always can, what should I do?

tnks

Archived