Want to be more immersed in the game with more players and leagues to make it more realistic

at present i load about 50000 players into the game and although computer performance is good game speed is only 2 stars can anyone recommend a pc that will allow everything to be loaded but still remain at a decent speed would a gaming pc be a good option if so which ones

Remember the stars mean very little. They are just a snapshot of how your computer is running at that very second. The best thing to do is load up what leagues you want and given it a try. If things aren't good enough you can use the add/remove nations option to change your game.

If i run a save with 9,000 players or 50,000 it always says one star. It doesn't matter what i load it always give me a poor star rating yet my current game with Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Portugal, Scotland and Spain loaded to different levels is running great.

I play with all nations in play, 50-something leagues, but only a few "playable", most are "view only". Some 108.000 players in the db at the start of the game. For me, the speed of the game is fine. But it may be way too slow for others. It depends on you. Currently using a Intel Core i7 920 (4+4 cores) processor, 6 Gb RAM, game saved and loaded from a SSD. Win 7 64 bit. Processing from day to day takes a fair bit of time, but it does not bother me much.

The star rating is odd. When I first got the game it gave me 5 stars for the leagues I was running.. As soon as I started up a second file with the same leagues that dropped to half a star. I tend to ignore it and just go with whatever I want to - the game is slow paced anyway.

The only thing that will happen really if you load a lot of players and leagues is that processing can be a bit slow, particularly when there are a lot of matches being played on the same day or when there is a transfer window closing (in fact transfer windows closing are the main reason for slowness in my games). You may not breeze through a season but you should be alright.

Archived