Football manager 2015 pre-order

I went into HMV yesterday (Friday 11th July) and they said they couldn't pre-order Football Manager 2015 yet!. I knoim a bit keen, but would of been nice to!. Anyone else pre-ordering this early?

and I believe there was an official tweet from Miles that said no features announcement until October, no release date set, so you might have to save your money until December...or even January 2015...

and I believe there was an official tweet from Miles that said no features announcement until October, no release date set, so you might have to save your money until December...or even January 2015...

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't released in November again. Shocked even.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't released in November again. Shocked even.

well, last year features were announced in August and FM was released in late October...plus there's the all-important "pay to beta test" period to think about...

well, last year features were announced in August and FM was released in late October...plus there's the all-important "pay to beta test" period to think about...

I'm not saying it won't happen, but I imagine Sega would be pretty unhappy if it wasn't released in time for the busy Christmas period. Plus you're then playing a game which is even more out of date.

But stranger things have happened.

Archived