Disappearing finances?

I've just completed my second season with QPR. At the season end I had a balance of -£3,000,000.

I achieved a fourth placed finish, which bagged me around £24,000,000 - TV money in June was around £50,000,000.

Strangely, my balance is now 10m with a transfer budget of £2,000,000. The chairman has invested 90m into the club - repayable when he leaves the club, and their is the usual bank loan which is paid back in installments.

My question is - where has the £74,000,000 I received gone? Can the club/chairman take the money out of the club? Without notification to the player? I'm really confused is to whether this is how the game can work or if it is a BUG? Does this happen to other FM players? Does it sound familiar to anyone else?

Some clarification or any help on this matter would be very much appreciated as I'm really into the save - but don't want to waste my time continuing if the save is bugged.

Pics of your income & expenditure screens make it easier or just upload your save and you'll get advice.

From what you've told us though:

As Dave C has said above TV money is paid over the course of the season in installments so wouldn't be in your balance. Your £24m prize money I presume would be paid prior to the season end so already in your balance of -£3m. I don't know about the £74m we would need more information.

5+ years into the game making money is impossible really. I've sold £150m and £175m of playes in the past 2 seasons and I just end up getting rinsed for shareholders divends (50m this season) and tax (also 50m). I sold all the players on 2-4 year deals, so raking in 7-10m a month from sales now, its the 'other costs' and 'non footballing costs' which are millions a month, my wag budget is sensible.

Really annoys me as you cannot really save up in fm past 200m I find, like for a new staidum etc.

Archived