But I won promotion.

Another example of why so many people find the interaction element in this years version so frustrating. The player interaction, unrealistic demands, refusing to sign a new contract then leaving on a free and signing for a team with a lower reputation for a fraction of what you were offering per week etc.

Anyway, so I went up via the playoffs and I get to the pre-season team meeting and, well you can see the options I have to choose from. This is just one example of why the whole interaction needs a complete overhaul.

Chester_InteractionTeamMeeting_zpsa17b8a80.png

SkyBetLeague1_OverviewProfile_zps633409b1.png

Another example is a player who wanted to move to a larger team > told him I'm aiming to get the club promoted this season ( which I did albeit via the playoffs ) > he says that would make him want to stay. He has just handed in a transfer request for me failing to increase the clubs stature. That wasn't even what his initial complaint was ! And now he is refusing to talk to me stating our relationship has broken down and nothing I do can change that ! Seriously :)

No prior save unfortunately. The game updated on 25th June and the players unhappiness disappeared and he will now speak to me, thankgod otherwise I would've lost him on a free. He has also just signed a new 2 year deal.

Archived