Guys, as you can see there're few tactics posted by me and I think it will be fair to tell how I rate them.

Currently I find "PERFECTION" as most efficient ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392013-Perfection!!

*AWESOMEZILLA*

Tactic has manual marking.

Tactic has OI(Opposition Instructions).

Make sure you didn't ask your Ass. Manager to set OI for you.

Download filters for all positions - http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8oxgeqwmpotjty/TFF_Awesomezilla_Filters_V2.pft (FILTERS UPDATED TO SUITE V3)

*AWESOMEZILLA (BASE VERSION)*

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/icf4aag6414pq1v/TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(BASE)_V3.tac (UPDATED TO V3)

image.jpg

*AWESOMEZILLA (WASTE TIME / DEFENCE VERSION)*

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and waste time.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb0870zpcc340ms/TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(Defense)_V3.tac (UPDATED TO V3)

*VERY IMPORTANT(PLEASE READ)*

- Tactic has manual marking and this is key element of the tactic. Without manual marking this tactic loses its efficiency greatly. AMCL and AMCR manual mark oppositions full backs. I noticed that if opposition substitutes full backs then manual marking STOPS WORKING. I don't know is this a bug/glitch or working as intended but to make manual working again you need go to Tactical Menu and push button "Confirm Changes"(it will be active) and after this manual marking begin work again. *So you need keep your eye on oppositions full back and if they are substituted then react immediately!*

- There're many positions in this tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI so if you see that someone in your team is booked then in order to avoid sending off you can do this: 1) Substitute this player 2) Add “Easy Off Tackles” PI for this player.

- If you see that opposition plays 3DCs tactic then remove manual marking from AMCL and AMCR!

- I would recommend to keep 2 substitute for full backs, usually about 65-70 min of the match many players have condition less than 78%, use 2 substitute for full backs, It will be most efficient because these guys contribute a lot to defense and attack.

- Probably the tactic won't work with "Instant Result" option in FMC because it has manual marking.

- Recommended General Training, Scheduling and Match Training during the season when Tactics Familiarity about 90% fluid. During the pre-season set Match Training for "Tactics Only" in order to get Tactics Familiarity fully fluid faster.

image.jpg

Description:

Guys, I've been playing/testing this tactic for about a week and must say I haven't seen such awesome play before. This tactic is crazy attacking and the same time crazy defensively solid.

Here's list of important attributes for positions. It gives understanding what players you need for this tactic.

AMCL/AMC/AMCR

Main foot for AMCL and AMCR isnt such important but if you can chose then use left footed player on AMCL position and right footed on AMR.

- Technique 15+

- Passing 15+

- Creativity 15+

- Decisions 15+

- Anticipating 13+

- Flair 14+

- Off The Ball 15+

- Dribbling 14+

- Finishing 13+

- Agility 14+

- Acceleration 14+

- Pace 12+

MCL

- Technique 15+

- Passing 15+

- Creativity 15+

- Decisions 15+

- Anticipating 13+

- Flair 13+

- Off The Ball 15+

- Dribbling 13+

- Agility 13+

- Acceleration 13+

- Pace 12+

- Work Rate 14+

- Teamwork 14+

- Positioning 10+

MCR

- Technique 15+

- Passing 15+

- Creativity 15+

- Decisions 15+

- Anticipating 13+

- Off The Ball 13+

- Work Rate 14+

- Teamwork 14+

- Positioning 13+

DM

- Work Rate 15+

- Teamwork 15+

- Positioning 14+

- Marking 11+

- Anticipation 14+

- Tackling 14+

- Strength 13+

- Jumping Reach 10+

- Technique 13+

- Passing 13+

- Decision 12+

DL/DR

DL must be left footed, DR must be right footed

- Work Rate 15+

- Teamwork 14+

- Technique 13+

- Dribbling 12+

- Positioning 12+

- Tackling 14+

- Marking 11+

- Anticipating 14+

- Aceleration 14+

- Pace 13+

- Crossing 13+

DCL/DCR

- Positioning 15+

- Marking 15+

- Tackling 15+

- Anticipation 15+

- Strength 15+

- Jumping Reach 14+

- Work Rate 14+

- Aceleration 12+

- Pace 12+

- Concentration 13+

- Technique 11+

- Composure 11+

I've added list of important attributes for positions. It gives understanding what players you need for this tactic if you gonna try it.

STILL using TFF-TACTIC V9 to tremendous success but have also followed your other creations. uve been a GODSEND to the community...KEEP IT UP MATE!!!!

Thanks mate! Glad to hear it works good for you.

Can we see some results you've achieved with it please? This would have to be something unbelievable to make me switch from your pure insanity v2 tactic that scores me 3+ a game and concedes just 1 every 3 games on average...

I'd also have to sell my strikers!

pure insanity v2 tactic that scores me 3+ a game and concedes just 1 every games games on average...

Hehe... in this case as people say: if ain’t broke, don’t fix it :)

its a kinda dumb question, but where do i mark them manually? ;o

You don’t have to… it’s already in tactic. Manual Marking is available during the match.

Trying this currently. Been using your pure insanity v2 tactic to devastating effect so far, losing just 2 league games over the last 3 seasons, so this new tactic has a lot to live up to for me.

This new one does seem to create more clear cut chances and it's crazy attacking!

Typical league game below (we won 6-1 , their only shot & goal came from an horrific defensive error by my CB). Seems to generate on average 8 clear cut chances per game using this:

Capture_zps93a7859c.png

Shadow striker scored 4

Trying this currently. Been using your pure insanity v2 tactic to devastating effect so far, losing just 2 league games over the last 3 seasons, so this new tactic has a lot to live up to for me.

This new one does seem to create more clear cut chances and it's crazy attacking!

Typical league game below (we won 6-1 , their only shot & goal came from an horrific defensive error by my CB). Seems to generate on average 8 clear cut chances per game using this:

Shadow striker scored 4

Thanks for the feedback, Dave! Btw, I also like in this tactic how it universal toward team building because you need similar players for many positions.

very impressive tactic! playing with southampton and just lost 2 games so far. best tactic for this patch by far, and i tested like 15 different tactics..

Thanks, mate. Glad to hear it works good for you.

I've been using Steaton's Invincible tactic with great success, that tactic makes Coutinho do 30 apps 35 assists and 14 goals, so I was wondering if I should try this tactic.

So I have started my new season with this tactic and I beat Man Utd away 7-2 without Suarez with Liverpool. I think it's fair to say this is a good tactic.

I was wondering how you could tell that the marking of the fullbacks had been removed as the * was still against the fullback. I have just seen that if you click tactics in game after the oppo have made a sub, there is a yellow triangle asking if you want to confirm tactic change.

Now to make this work at Level 10 of the English League

Hey TFF,

I'm not convinced by this tactic :( It seems that it just doesn't work for me.. After 15 Games, I'm at 12th position at 2. Bundesliga, Media prediction 9th. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.. :confused:

I'm really struggling to keep posession..

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

- Redone midfield configuration(New Positions, Roles, PIs)

- Changed roles for AMCL/AMCR to Shadow Strikers, new PIs added.

- Tweaked dribbling settings for DL/DR

- Tweked Set Pieces

- Changed TIs

Download Base V2 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/3xf31a2x79hd2ta/TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(BASE)_V2.tac

image.jpg

Waste Time version also has been updated to V2.

Hey TFF,

I'm not convinced by this tactic

Try V2 :)

Well, it seems that this tactic just doesn't work for me :/ Most of my games end 1-1 or 0-1. I'm not able to score at all and conceding too much.. dunno whats wrong. Maybe its because i've got no top team like Barca or Dortmund..

Edit//: Lost the three last games.. 2-4 against bottom club, 4-1 against a team which was ohne position ahead of me and 0-1 against a much weaker team :/

Well, it seems that this tactic just doesn't work for me :/ Most of my games end 1-1 or 0-1. I'm not able to score at all and conceding too much.. dunno whats wrong. Maybe its because i've got no top team like Barca or Dortmund..

Edit//: Lost the three last games.. 2-4 against bottom club, 4-1 against a team which was ohne position ahead of me and 0-1 against a much weaker team :/

There is a lot more under the hood this year. I was giving up on every tactic so much so that I thought my save was bugged. The obvious things like teamtalks and morale need to be looked at but by far one of the most important things this year is team cohesion/blend. Have a look on the Squad > Report > Last Match > Teamtalk feedback screen. Are your team at least blending well together? If not start training Team Cohesion and don't sign anymore players until blend is sorted.

I'm playing in the Sussex County Div 1 with a poor team and can't lose at the moment!

This tactic seems to generate loads of shots/chances against lower teams but struggles against top sides and I play with a top, top side ;)

I've gone back to Pure Insanity v2 as a tactic that scores 132 goals in the 34 game Bundesliga can't be wrong!

Great tactic. The first game I used this tactic was with no match preparation...surprisingly the team's familiarity was upwards of 80% (early March), and my MUFC team beat Chelsea 8-0. 56 shots, 9 ccc, 53% possession, Avg Rating 8.83.

The only thing I didn't do, and it was because I had my Asst. Manager giving opposition instructions, was use opposition instructions...I cleared them. Since then I've corrected that minor difference and my team is in great form:

11 Wins

50 Goals

2 Conceded

Archived