Strike Partnerships

Jedzo

Aguero and Martins did it for me with Newcastle. I had v. der Vaart in the AMC position with an arrow between them and the two strikers had arrows sideways. They both bagged about 25 goals plus a good few assists for about 3 seasons running.

After after 18 games they have scored a combined total of 22 and Pizzaro always lays it of to Sinclair. (Btw you would think i am Chelsea but im with Bolton!)

last season for me when torres on his own was on 18 games he had 24 goals.

torres is a beast on fm for me breaing 51 goals then 49 goals the following season as a lone striker. even bojan who i rotate with him got 24 debut season goals. i just love the lone striker tactic

Adebayor/ Bendtner and Van persie

im my second season van persie had highest number of assists in the league and also scored 20 goals. Adebayor got 41 and bendtner 51 goals although they were rotated

Second season with Arsenal in my latest save (8.0.2) I had Adebayor and Van Persie notch up over 100 goals, with Van Persie getting over 20 assists as well I believe. Bendtner and Aguero also chipped in with about 20 and 15 goals respectively.

My best strike combinations at Red Star aren't even ST or FC, sure my top scorer is but the main strike force is coming up from the midfield

playing a 4231 tactic in 2012

Georginio Wijnaldum (AML)

pu4ntfr3vtvr6ezoi1oa_thumb.png

Martin Galvan (AMC)

9tv6do474m2zzw9if7m_thumb.png

Dejan Milovanovich (AMR)

943heogwn78w5zcsijg_thumb.png

Carlos Alberto (ST)

9501avq63spo4f5m8d4s_thumb.png

Not exactly a partnership but together these 4 have shredded the defence and finished with quality (disregarding thier stats)

Pato and Rooney, 3rd season pato really exceeding my expections for how good he could become better and more than expensive than rooney. also got denilson (mc), ronaldo (mr + going up to amr), giovinco (ml going up to aml), tevez (amc) getting a 100 goals + over a whole season

Archived