Stopping Pirate's

I heard recently that over 10 million people/downloads for football manager 2013 which I find shameful to hear about. I have been playing and buying since championship manager and to hear that such a high rate of people are downloading for free instead of buying the game which I may add is not too expensive is just too ridiculous. So I started doing some digging for myself and stumbled upon the *snip* and checked and found that football manager 2014 is highlighted as one most popular downloads with major seeds and leeches and I can only imagine how many people are downloading this. However my point is that companies like pirate bay are making money off people downloading such games through advertisement and so forth. I really hope there is a way to take action because I can only imagine how much loss in profit and damage this is too a company, I think the law needs be alot tougher in passing legislations too stop torrent sites like *snip*.What are your thoughts on this as I am interested in what sports interactive community has to say.

Thanks,

SurferJames

Yes I can only imagine it has been discussed before, slightly new too the forum so my apologises for that, what it is I noticed that they have bypassed those ISP'S by doing a independent server that seems hard to trace. Perhaps the latest computers can be blocked with something to stop this.

As I know FM 13 wasn’t cracked for very long period and maybe still not cracked.

And as I know FM 14 isn’t cracked yet.

Yes you can download FM 13 and FM 14 from Piratebay but game bugged as hell you will encounter many hidden crashes to desktop or something like that.

It’s like FIFA 14 still haven’t got proper crack. Yes you can play but will encounter crazy amount of hidden bugs like red cards after every foul and more.

Protection from piracy is very high at this game.

Yes I can only imagine it has been discussed before, slightly new too the forum so my apologises for that, what it is I noticed that they have bypassed those ISP'S by doing a independent server that seems hard to trace.

Your average user on those ISPs will not be able to access the sites. You simply can't. Of course you can then use a proxy or something to access them, but there's not really a workable way of stopping it. Every time they do, the pirate community will already have cracked that way.

Perhaps the latest computers can be blocked with something to stop this.

...aye, good luck with that.

All you need is a VPN and you can circumvent ISP blocks to websites. Piracy will be slowed down now and then, but they won't stop it completely.
yeah I can understand it won't stop but by suing or taking action against a torrent site, which by the way seems to be making alot of advertisements can put a serious blow into the running of their sites as I see a famous torrent site like bit torrent was made to be legalised

Archived