[FM14] A Very English Adventure

MWE

I've loaded all the English leagues and will start out as Ebbsfleet the aims of this save will be to win as much as possible I hope to manage Manchester City, Leeds, Blackburn, Sheffield Wednesday & Rotherham. Wish me luck :D

Current Managerial Record:

Ebbsfleet 09/07/2013 - 31/10/2013 PLD 16 W 5 D 6 L 5
Harrogate 08/01/2014 - 25/10/2017 PLD 173 W 64 D 40 L 69
Dover 21/11/2017 - 02/12/2018 PLD 53 W 21 D 9 L 23
Bishops Stortford 19/03/2019 - 14/04/2024 PLD 243 W 90 D 50 L 103
Havant & W 16/05/2024 - 22/04/2025 PLD 50 W 23 D 10 L 17
Dag & Red 15/05/2025 - 12/10/2025 PLD 15 W 4 D 3 L 8
Corby 04/01/2026 - 26/04/2026 PLD 19 W 4 D 0 L 15
Wrexham 16/05/2026 - PRESENT

[b]Honours:[/b]

[b]Bishop's Stortford:[/b]
Skrill South 2022.[/Code]

2013/14 Ebbsfleet & Harrogate

11_zps56df24d1.png

Started off with Ebbsfleet things were going well for the first 6 games we were top of the league things went downhill quickly and the win against Hayes wasn't enough to save my job. Ebbsfleet went on to win the league.

Had an interview with Bath the following month and was laughed off :thdn:

Got the interview with Harrogate in January who were then in 20th in the Skrill North the rest of the season went really well and we ended up finishing 9th so hopefully next season we can finish at least in the top 5

12_zpsf98b6119.png

13_zpsfd030410.png

2014/15 Harrogate

21_zpsedd19935.png

Drawing way to many games that we were winning cost us mid-table possibly a play-off place. In the cups we were knocked out in the 2nd qualifying round of the FA Cup 2-0 by Guiseley in the FA trophy we made it to the 3rd round before being beaten 4-2 by Cambridge.

I signed 24 players on free transfers during the off season as most of my players from the previous season decided not to renew deals.

HarrogateTown_SquadPlayers_zpsafc24061.png

We are currently showing a mighty £3k in the bank although that is a profit of £17k :D

Next season I am hoping for mid-table at least.

2015/16 Harrogate

SkrillNorth_OverviewProfile_zpsee01074d.png

15th again starting to become a bit repetitive not being able to keep hold my decent players is hampering me abit allhough the ability to sign players on non-contract terms is pretty good.

We were knocked out of the FA trophy in the 1st round by FC Halifax and we were knocked out the 3rd round of FA Cup qualifying by Hitchin :thdn:

HarrogateTown_SquadPlayers_zps6eea2f24.png

Walter Hamill was a good loan signing from Sheffield Wednesday but he was injured from January onwards. James Brown was another decent freebie signing the former Hartlepool player scoring 7 from the right wing.

Balance is currently £10k :D

Next season I need to push on abit or I will end up in this division for life.

2016/17 Harrogate

SkrillNorth_OverviewProfile_zps202260ab.png

15th for a third straight season could've been worse we were 18h for a long period but managed to sign some re-enforcements mid season which helped us push on a bit.

We got to first round proper of the FA Cup, we lost 4-1 to Chester. In the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Trophy we were knocked out by Farsley who beat us 2-0.

HarrogateTown_SquadPlayers_zps1dd05d4a.png

Bank Balance is currently £80k.

Next season I am hoping to finish somewhere other than 15th :D

2017/18

After 12 leagues games and an embarrassing deafeat in FA Cup qualifying I was sacked as Harrogate manager a month on and I have just accepted a job with Dover who are 21st in the Skrill Premier.

HarrogateTown_FixturesSchedule_zps70ae9de0.png

2017/18 Dover

DoverAthletic_FixturesSchedule_zps78e9871b.png

I've had a very good start at Dover even though the finances are a mess they are currently £627k in the red, I've brought in a lot of staff hopefully ready for a big push next season.

Surprise surprise I finished 15th in a division for the 4th season running :D

SkrillPremier_OverviewProfile_zpse5f85160.png

Kudos for sticking with Harrogate. A lot of people would've given up, me included.

Thanks felt like banging my head against a brick wall with that team many a time :D

2018/19 Dover

After not having a bad start to season I was sacked at the beginning of December with the team sitting 21st in the table. I have just taken the job at Bishops Stortford.

DoverAthletic_FixturesSchedule_zps94041516.png

any update?

How the hell have you managed to stay motivated without seeing positive results! :D

How about this for a positive result :)

2019/20 Bishops Stortford

Media predicted us to finish 17th :cool: Ebby Stevenson was awesome throughout the season managed to get him to sign another deal :thup:

Hopefully this is the start of something good.

SkrillSouth_OverviewProfile_zps1ee031dc.png

BishopsStortford_SquadPlayers_zps42d63d0e.png

2020/21 Bishops Stortford

Not a bad season but not as good as the last the media had predicted us to finish 16th. Ebby Stevenson was once again the star of the team. In the FA Trophy we were knocked out losing 6-2 to Welling in the second round. In the FA Cup we were knocked out in the 4th qualifying round losing 1-0 to Aldershot. The bank balance currently stands at £59k.

I was offered an interview at Stockport during the season but declined it as they were 18th in the Skrill Premier.

SkrillSouth_OverviewProfile_zpsafc03fa6.png

BishopsStortford_SquadPlayers_zpsddbd542c.png

2021/22

I actually won something! :D Finally won the league Ebby Stevenson was once again fantastic unfortunately he won't sign a new deal with me at the moment I don't have enough money. The club is currently in debt only about £80k hopefully we will get some more money seeing as we have been promoted.

SkrillSouth_OverviewProfile_zps114e2d65.png

BishopsStortford_SquadPlayers_zps5934d016.png

2022/23 Bishop's Stortford

Only just managed to stay up had to play Dartford on the last day of the season and we won to stay up :D As you can see I had to rely mostly on loan players as the club has a debt of £239k.

We were knocked out by Macclesfield in FA Cup qualifying. We made it to the 3rd round of the FA Trophy before being knocked out by Bath.

Next season aim is to definitely to try and stay up.

SkrillPremier_OverviewProfile_zpsc39b48e1.png

BishopsStortford_SquadPlayers_zpsc4fa0eb1.png

2023/24 Bishop's Stortford

I was sacked with 2 games left to go as we were relegated form The Skrill Premier, the amount of debt the club was in didn't help me secure the players I needed for the team to stay up :(

I have been offered an interview at relegated Histon not sure weather to take that or not though.

SkrillPremier_OverviewProfile_zps6a93cc11.png

2024/25 Havant & Waterlooville

I was sitting in 6th place at the end of December but something went wrong and we ended up in 10th with me losing the job with one league game to go. I picked up the the job at Dagenham & Redbridge during pre-season they are in League 2 :thup:.

SkrillSouth_OverviewProfile_zpsd6c928a7.png

2025 Dagenham & Redbridge

A very short lived spell at Dagenham and Redbridge came after Havant & Waterlooville. I lasted just 15 games after having all pre-season to prepare. Next team to take me on are Corby Town in the Skrill North

DagenhamandRedbridge_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsfc33f542.png

2025/26 Corby

I managed to take a team that looked safe to stay up and get them relegated :o I really am struggling to get out of the lower leagues :D I've just took the job with Wrexham who are in the Skrill Premier.

SkrillNorth_OverviewProfile_zpsf11baf14.png

CorbyTown_FixturesSchedule_zps2c73782a.png

2026/27 Wrexham

The thread title no longer applies :D 8th team in 13 years :D

This season was a bit of a difficult one I inherited a squad that just managed to stay up the season before, they managed to achieve the same this season. Leicester were in the same division which was a bit of a shock I also noticed that Derby & Aston Villa are in League 2 :eek:

We were knocked out of the FA Cup first round by Dagenham And Redbridge :thdn: and we were knocked out of the FA Trophy 3rd round by Worcester.

SkrillPremier_OverviewProfile_zps66b65c2a.png

Wrexham_SquadPlayers_zps0789b823.png

Well done at Corby, you successfully completed the Secret Kris Mission I set you. If you can do the same with Northampton I would be most grateful.

Northampton will probably not see me as an asset at this moment in time :D

Archived