FM13 - Mattheus

Welshace

Mattheus

AMC / MC (L), AML, Flamengo

matheus-flamengo-filho-bebeto.jpg

Mattheus Oliveira, or simply Mattheus (born July 7, 1994 in Rio de Janeiro), is a Brazilian football Attacking midfielder. He was formed in the Flamengo youth academy and has been promoted to the first team in 2012. He is also a member of Brazil U-20 team.

Mattheus, named after the former German national football team World Cup winner Lothar Matthäus is son of former Brazilian player Bebeto, and became widely known just days after his birth due to his father's 'cradle-rocking' celebration on scoring a crucial goal against Holland in the 1994 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals.

In Game

In game, Mattheus starts at Flamengo and is valued at £550k, but has a stunning Minimum Release Fee of just £1.8million and is willing to join almost any team from the Championship upwards and has no problem getting a work permit due to having Spain as a second nationality.

For those who want to know his potential :

CA: 110 , PA: -8

It's almost TOO easy....

mattheus.png

And here he is after just half a season with me at Leeds, still in first season in the championship.

mattheusfuture.png

As you can see, he's improving rapidly, and this is without too much special attention or particularly great facilities or staff.

Seems to me, that he's a must buy for any team with a few million to spare.

Mattheus, named after the former German national football team World Cup winner Lothar Matthäus is son of former Brazilian player Bebeto, and became widely known just days after his birth due to his father's 'cradle-rocking' celebration on scoring a crucial goal against Holland in the 1994 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals.

Off topic: Good goal I remember, but something was off in that match..

On topic: Good find!

Archived