[FM12][Advanced Panel] Lifelike Sammarinese League Structure

Reiver

San_Marino_national_football_team_logo.png

San Marino, the european minnows so useless at the game that even the other minnows in Europe (bar Andorra and Liechtenstein) have a blast playing against them - the national team has a record of 1w3d105l since they started competing internationally in 1988, and the best any Sammarinese team managed in Europe was to lose the first qualifying rounds on penaltys after two draws to an Andorran team.

Do you think you can do better? Then this is the file for you! This is the closest to real life you'll ever get in FM12! The file includes:

• Campionnato Sammarinese di Calcio
    15 teams divided into 2 groups (8 in group A and 7 in group B), playing teams in their own group twice and teams from the other group once (teams play either 20 or 21 games). After that the top 3 of each group enter a complex double KO playoff system to determine the top 6 positions.
    Groups have the right teams for 2011.
  • Coppa Titano
    The same 15 teams divided into three groups of 5 teams. After playing each other twice the top two of each group as well as the best 2 third placed teams go through to the quarter finals, then it a cup format to the final.
    Groups have the right teams for 2011.
  • Trofeo Federale
    The Sammarinese Supercup, where the finalists of last year's cup and playoff finals play eachother to determine who lifts the trophy.

To download the file, go here: http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?p=3357837 and for more information and help with the advance panel here: http://fmupdates.com/fluxbb/index.php

Thing is that last year i San Marino the prize money went completely out of hand. I got silly amounts for winning the trofeo federale.

Beside of that, really fun to play in San Marino. Will definately do it this year as well.

Thing is that last year i San Marino the prize money went completely out of hand. I got silly amounts for winning the trofeo federale.

Beside of that, really fun to play in San Marino. Will definately do it this year as well.

In my update i tried to minimize that problem by setting low values to the prizes. I'm trying to figure it out if this year this issue happens again.

• 3 weeks later...

The file has now been updated with some cosmetic changes and hidden structural changes that allow the game to now not mistake that the season is only starting when you're already 6 games into the season, to allow some player and team awards, which have also been added and finally, now the game tells you when you've qualiyed for the championship playoff.

The kits and squads of the teams have also been updated to the best of my knowledge.

Archived