FM11: The Official Fotbal Club Dinamo Bucureşti Thread - Home of Torje The Romanian Messi

lfc7

Welcome to the Football Manager 2011 Thread for

3227c072dinamobucuresti.jpg

Home of Torje The Romanian Messi*

Club Information

On 14 May 1948, "Unirea Tricolor MAI" — newly entered, in January 1948, under the umbrella of the Communist regime's Internal Affairs Ministry — merged with "Ciocanul Bucureşti" and formed "Dinamo Bucureşti", the sporting club representing the above-mentioned institution.

Until the end of the championship, Dinamo was going to be represented by two teams: "Ciocanul" ("Hammer"), named "Dinamo A" and "Unirea Tricolor MAI", known as "Dinamo B" (this last one relegating, at the end of the football season, into the Divizia B). Starting with 1950, Dinamo A was separated from Dinamo B, the latter being transferred first to Braşov, then to Cluj-Napoca, and eventually, in 1958, being dissolved.

Dinamo Bucureşti was going to follow its Communist destiny at the highest football level. The "Dinamo" name was used for the very first time on 1 May 1948. Nevertheless, the real debut of Dinamo was on the 1947-48 Divizia A edition (finishing 7th). Some of the team's players were Ambru, Angelo Niculescu, Teodorescu, Siclovan, Bartha, Sârbu. On July 14, 1948 Dinamo played its first international match against Zidnice (Czechoslovakia): 4 to 1 for the red-whites. August 22 will remain a reference date for Dinamo's football, representing the debut of Dinamo Bucharest in the first national Division. The pioneers were, among others, Titus Ozon, Lăzărescu, Naciu. The team's first coach was Coloman Braun-Bogdan. At the end of the '48-'49 edition, Angelo Niculescu retires, dedicating himself to the coaching career rewarded later with great victories with Dinamo and with the national team. In 1950, new football players arrived at Dinamo: Dumitru Nicolae, Băcuţ I.

Nation - Romania

Year Founded - 1948

Status - Professional

Reputation - National

Legends - Cornel Dinu, Catalin Hildan, Dudu Georgescu, Florga Dumitrache, Florentin Petre

Icons - loan Andone, lon Nunweiller, Mircea Lucescu, Adrian Mutu

Fierce Rivals - Steaua Bucharest, Rapid Bucharest

Other Rivals - CFR Cluj

Captain - lonel Danciulescu

Nicknames - Câinii roşii (The Red Dogs)

Alb-roşii (The White and Reds)

Club History

The club won its First League title in 1955, But had to wait another 7 Years before the second title came in 1962. In 1973 in CCE, they surpass Northern Ireland's Crusaders Belfast ( The 11-0 home game against Northern Ireland's team is still the biggest margin of victory in the history of the European Cup ), but fail against Atlético Madrid. The 8th big success was going to come in 1975, when Dudu Georgescu receives "the golden boot" (with 32 goals). The 1976-1977 first season brings the 9th title and a new golden boot for Dudu Georgescu (47 goals). In the autumn of '77 in the CCE, Dinamo wins a thrilling game against Atlético Madrid 2-1, but loses at Madrid, 2-0.

After a 5 year absence, Dinamo reappears in the European Champions Cup. The 11th title come one year later, in 1983. The 1983-1984 season began with the retirement of Cornel Dinu, winner of 6 national titles and 6 national cups, with 454 caps in the first league and 75 in the national team. Still the same year Dinamo wins the 12th title. The autumn of 1983-84 was going to represent a valuable step into the international arena. The "European Champions Cup campaign" Dinamo was the first Romanian team to reach the European Champions Cup semifinals, where it met Liverpool FC. Dinamo lost 1-0 on Anfield and 2-1 in Bucharest, in front of the team which ultimately won the 1984 European Cup Final.

In 1986 Dinamo wins the Cup against Steaua (1-0). After an 18 year break, Dinamo plays again in the Cup Winners Cup in the autumn of `86. The 1986-1987 season brings the 'golden boot' for Camataru (44 goals). The 1988 Romanian cup final was a special one. After Steaua players left the field at the score of 1-1 due to a claim of being robbed by the referee, Dinamo was given the trophy, but later the Romanian F.A. (bowing to pressure from the Communist Party) awarded the match 2-1 to Steaua. After the revolution of December 1989, Steaua propositioned to return the trophy to Dinamo, which refused to take it.

In the summer of 1990, Dinamo - with Mircea Lucescu as coach - conquers a new national title, the 13th. Also the team wins the Cup final, against Steaua: 6-4. In 1992, the 14th title was added to Dinamo's record. It was a triumphal march, with 34 matches and no defeat. In the 1998-1999 season Dinamo plays arguably the best football in Romania, though the team loses the title to Rapid Bucureşti. Dinamo won the title in the 1999-2000 with Adrian Mutu playing for them. In 2001-02 Dinamo won the title again after a tight championship run Dinamo managed to win the title in the last game of the season just in front of FC National. For the 2004-05 season Dinamo's ambitions grew, but still a lot of players left the club. Dinamo played a thrilling game vs. Manchester United in Bucharest in the third qualification round of the UEFA Champions League, but lost 1-2. However Dinamo lost the title to Steaua Bucharest on a costly error by Lucian Goian in the last seconds of the game with Rapid Bucharest close to the end of the season.

A highlight in recent times came in the UEFA Cup 2005-06 season when Dinamo thrashed Premier league team Everton 5-1. Dinamo went on to win the tie 5-2. Also in the 2005-06 season, they managed to beat CSKA Moscow (Cup Holders) 1-0 but they missed the European Spring due to a couple of close games lost in the last few seconds. Playing against Olympique de Marseille on Stade Vélodrome and trailing by 2-1 in the last moments of the game Octavian Chihaia launched a ball over Barthez and scored for 2-2 but the referee whistled the end of the game while the ball was in the air and before it entered the goal. Some claim that might have been a unique moment in the history of the European Cup Football.

On March 4, 2008, Gheorghe Multescu replaced Cornel Talnar but he resigned after only 27 days in charge. After Multescu's resignment, Talnar is again invested as coach until the end of the championship having very good final matches against Rapid (2-1) and Steaua (2-1).Finally, Dinamo finished fourth and qualified for the UEFA Cup.

In the summer of 2008, Mircea Rednic returned as coach having the mission to win the title and qualify Dinamo to the UEFA Champions League Group Stage. The first half of the season found Dinamo playing some modest games against the other title contenders like Rapid Bucharest, CFR Cluj or Unirea Urziceni but in the same time they managed to beat direct rivals for the title, FC Timişoara 3-0 away. Dinamo ended the first half of the season in first place after Unirea Urziceni lost the last game against Steaua Bucharest. The second half of the season started in a promising way for the Red Dogs. Dinamo managed to beat Rapid with 3-0 at home even though Rapid was considered to be in top form and later eliminated them from the Cup with a similar 4-2 victory in Piteşti. The last 3 games of the season were against Unirea Urziceni away, FC Braşov home and FC Argeş away and were 3 defeats in a row, ending in third position.

Dinamo played in the playoff for Europa League against Czech football club FC Slovan Liberec. In the first leg the supporters invaded the pitch causing the match to be abandoned in the 88th minute when the score was 2-0 for Slovan. The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body awarded a default 0–3 defeat against Dinamo. One week later in Liberec Dinamo managed a memorable comeback and qualified in the Europa League 2009-10 Group Stage after winning 3-0 in Liberec after 90 and 120 minutes and winning 9-8 at penalties after 10 series. Dinamo was drawn in group F along Panathinaikos Athens, Galatasaray Istanbul and Sturm Graz. The first game was played against the Austrian team in Graz on 17 September and won 1-0 by the Red Dogs, but they eventually only won another game in the group, finishing 3rd in the group with two wins and four defeats. Dinamo finished the season 6th in Romania and qualified for the Europa League and were eliminated in the Cup semifinals. The season was another unsuccessful one despite defeating again rivals Steaua Bucharest twice and being most of the championship close to the leading position of the table.

Dinamo's most important rivalry is with Steaua. The match between them, Eternul Derby (The Eternal Derby), has been the leading Romanian football encounter in the last 60 years, as Dinamo and Steaua are the two most successful football teams in the country. Clashes between different factions of supporters have often occurred and still occur inside and outside the stadium. The nadir was reached in 1997 when Dinamo's fans set a sector of Steaua's stadium (Stadionul Ghencea) on fire. The result of the encounter between the two rivals is currently the following: 123 matches, 44 wins for Dinamo, 34 wins for Steaua and 45 games ended in a tie.

Dinamo have won at total of 18 League Titles (Runner Up - 20), 12 Romanian Cups (Runner Up - 9) and 1 Romanian Super Cup (Runner Up - 4)

Team Colours

kitck.jpg

2011/2012 Kits

Dinamo

dinamo03.jpg

Stadium - Dinamo

Location - Bucuresti

Capacity - 15,300 All Seater

Year Built - 1951

Max Dimensions - Length 113m, Width 76m

Training Facilities - Good Training Facilities

Youth Facilities - Good Youth Facilities and Youth Academy

The current Dinamo Stadium was inaugurated on 14 October 1951. The first match finished Dinamo 1-0 Locomotiva Timişoara.

*Up to Patch 11.3

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squad Review

* = Best player in their position

Goalkeepers

Emilian Dolha *

George Curcă

Kristijan Naumovski

Cristian Bălgrădean

Youth Talent

Alexandru Popa

Dolha is your starter here, he's far better than the other 3 first team keepers. I chose Curca as backup though there isn't a lot of difference between Curca and Naumovski.You can get away with not strengthening here for the first season, i'd suggest moving Naumovski and Balgradean to your B-team. According to my ass man Popa from the youth squad has the potential to be a leading keeper but he doesn't look good enough to even start in the 2nd division as of yet.

Right Backs

Sergiu Homei

Óscar Rubio *

Left Backs

Zie Diabaté

Valeriu Bordeanu *

Youth Talent

Daniel Stanca (LB)

Rubio is the best RB in the squad, he can also play at left back but Bordeanu and Diabate are of good enough standard for this division at the moment. Homei is poor so if you can find a suitable target i'd suggest replacing him. Cristian Pulhac is a left back on loan at Hercules who will also be good enough to start when he returns. There is no need to rush any strengthening on the left until you are ready to push on to the next level.

Center Backs

Cosmin Moţi *

Dragoş Grigore

Youth Talent

Marius Ioniţă

This is your weakest area, Diabate and Rubio can both play there too but neither are natural and would leave your squad stretched. You need at least 2 CB's IMO as Grigore isn't and never will be good enough and Ionita is only 2nd division standard at the moment.

Center/Defensive Midfield

Andrei Mărgăritescu*

Jakaridze Koné*

Bogdan Pătraşcu

Cătălin Munteanu*

Youth Talent

N/A

Bar Patrascu (who isn't really good enough) there is literally no difference between your CM's. Kone is a bit more defensive than the others but is very good for this level just as the other 2 are, the problem is Munteanu and Margaritescu are in their 30's so will need replacing pretty soon. I'd consider selling Kone if you can get £500k or more for him and invest in 2 younger players (maybe one in on loan) and then look to move Munteanu and Margaritescu on a little later.

Attacking Midfield Right/Left

Gabriel Torje*

Vlad Munteanu

Marius Alexe*

Georgian Păun

Youth Talent

Raphael Stănescu

Your left is very well covered, Alexe is only 20 years old but is already first choice and he has very good potential, Munteanu is a very able deputy too plus you have Stanescu who could get away with playing some games. With Stanescu and Alexe you might not need to invest here for the next 10 years with any luck. We all know about Torje from previous FM's and he is just as good here and not only your best player but already one of (if not) the best player(s) in the league so do all you can to keep hold of him. Cover for this side is very thin, Paun really isn't good enough and Stanescu can be used in emergencies but i'd try to invest here if you can.

Strikers

Ionel Dănciulescu

Liviu Ganea*

Elis Bakaj

(Alexe can also play here)

Youth Talent

George Ţucudean

Ganea is the main man backed up by Danciulescu (who is performing very well for me) and is good enough to lead your line for quite a while. Bakaj is decent back up for this level but after him there really isn't anyone of note until Tucudean is ready to step up.

Money is tight so a few frees to help is probably the best way to go for the time being, i've listed a few players for each position who I tried to go for/have used in the past for teams of this level (note* depending on your DB size some may not be on your game) Also remember that you are only allowed 5 non EU players in your starting 11, you can have more than that in your squad though.

Goalkeepers

Nicolas Puydebois

Carlos Barahona

Roy Carroll

Right Backs

Abubakari Yakubu

Juan Camilo Angulo

Left Backs

Chiquinho

Ronald Siklic

Center Backs

Iliasu Shilla

Adalberto Goiri

Joseph Enakarhire

Thiago Gomes

Center and Defensive Midfield

Rudnei

Jonatas (27 years old)

Right Wingers

Vyacheslav Hleb

Mustapha Riga

Alexandre N'Gadi

Ahmed Soukouna

Strikers

Vladimir Yurchenko

Cristian Nazarith

Squad Analysis provided by Dexter_Morgan

Star Player Gabriel Torje

378732gabrieltorje3.jpg

A big thank you to Dexter_Morgan for the squad analysis. Also for suggesting playing as Dinamo and getting me back in to FM. Thanks mate

Enjoy

Torje has left irl btw /o\ Joined Udinese for around €6m to replace Alexis Sanchez.

I know mate, that's why I put a star next to the title and explain below it is only up to patch 11.3

Very tempted, looking to do an Eastern European save, and hopefully go on to win something like Europa, fat chance of that though, but I need a new game save to keep me going until FM12

Should give it a go, there shall be a squad analysis up later courtesy of Dexter_Morgan

Nice thread, ugly stadium though. :D

Haha thanks Purefun

lfc did you get my PM mate? Good OP btw.

My save is going pretty well so far. All transfers were done over 48 months.

summertransfers.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First 11

dinamostarting11.jpg

I started off a bit slowly as there was a few injuries at the start and I wanted my best players fit for the Europa league, I'm sitting in second coming up to December and i'm only a few points off top spot. In the Europa league we got past Olimpija, Beroe and Zeljezicar to get in to the group stage. There we were seeded 2nd and got Lech, Olympiacos and Sparta Prague. I got wins at home to Lech and Olympiacos and points from my away games. Just have Sparta (h) and Olympiacos (a) anything from the Sparta game means I go through though so with any luck that Olympiacos game will mean nothing.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this save so far, my intentions are to see how far I can get with a mostly Romanian base, there is enough talent already in the country to do so though i've found CM's to be the main area where there is any genuine homegrown talent so far which means i'll have to compromise there and the striking positions.

Some positives about this save are the facilities are very good already, there is already 5-6 potentially talented kids in the squad and also there is no debt. With the talent you have but bar a few back up players this squad can win the league straight away but you're not expected to win anything yet so you have a bit of time to settle any new players down/get a good formation going ect. With Cluj, the other Bucharest clubs, U Craiova and Otelul in particular there are enough good teams to keep you on your toes unlike a lot of the other Eastern European saves i've tried in the past too.

Also with Bucharest being a pretty large city the potential is there to move stadium at some point too(let's be honest it is a bit of a dump :D) so I think there is more than enough to keep people interested in the save.

I've made a shortlist of Romanian talents aged 22 and under I have found either whilst playing this save or other ones I have known of from previous saves. Because it's a mix of names from this save and other games some players might not be available at the start but i'd ignore the realistic target filter to a degree because your ass man is a bit useless and I was able to get Papp even though my ass man said he wasn't realistic. Lung jr is probably the only domestic based player in that list who won't come straight away. I also didn't bother with any Rapid or Steaua players in the list because i'm sure you'd have no chance tbh :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ysj4r9tjps0vjir

lfc did you get my PM mate? Good OP btw.

My save is going pretty well so far. All transfers were done over 48 months.

summertransfers.jpg

First 11

dinamostarting11.jpg

I started off a bit slowly as there was a few injuries at the start and I wanted my best players fit for the Europa league, I'm sitting in second coming up to December and i'm only a few points off top spot. In the Europa league we got past Olimpija, Beroe and Zeljezicar to get in to the group stage. There we were seeded 2nd and got Lech, Olympiacos and Sparta Prague. I got wins at home to Lech and Olympiacos and points from my away games. Just have Sparta (h) and Olympiacos (a) anything from the Sparta game means I go through though so with any luck that Olympiacos game will mean nothing.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this save so far, my intentions are to see how far I can get with a mostly Romanian base, there is enough talent already in the country to do so though i've found CM's to be the main area where there is any genuine homegrown talent so far which means i'll have to compromise there and the striking positions.

Some positives about this save are the facilities are very good already, there is already 5-6 potentially talented kids in the squad and also there is no debt. With the talent you have but bar a few back up players this squad can win the league straight away but you're not expected to win anything yet so you have a bit of time to settle any new players down/get a good formation going ect. With Cluj, the other Bucharest clubs, U Craiova and Otelul in particular there are enough good teams to keep you on your toes unlike a lot of the other Eastern European saves i've tried in the past too.

Also with Bucharest being a pretty large city the potential is there to move stadium at some point too(let's be honest it is a bit of a dump :D) so I think there is more than enough to keep people interested in the save.

I've made a shortlist of Romanian talents aged 22 and under I have found either whilst playing this save or other ones I have known of from previous saves. Because it's a mix of names from this save and other games some players might not be available at the start but i'd ignore the realistic target filter to a degree because your ass man is a bit useless and I was able to get Papp even though my ass man said he wasn't realistic. Lung jr is probably the only domestic based player in that list who won't come straight away. I also didn't bother with any Rapid or Steaua players in the list because i'm sure you'd have no chance tbh :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ysj4r9tjps0vjir

Yes thanks mate. Ive posted the squad analysis up mate take a look. I shall be on my save later and take a look at the shortlist

Good man. Just about to boot my save up now :cool:

Ive got a few things to do in the house (DIY) so cant get on till later, but cant wait as i havent looked forward to a save this much in ages. Did you look at the sqaud review? as i gave you full credit and rightly so. All i did on the save last night was offer Torje a new contract with a 1,000 a week pay rise, but tying him up for another year and reducing his yearly wage rise

Catch you later mate

Currently rebuilding my gaming room, have to set up a desk and set up PC and everything again, also xbox and all that shizz, so I will be starting my save after tea most likely, but I won't have Torje due to MG's update :(

Gaming room :eek: wish i had that pleasure but with a wife and 2 kids its not possible :(. I was going to use an update but not having Torje i thought i would start on 11.3.

Squad review is spot on cheers lfc.

Northern Gooner, i'd seriously consider unticking the update. I had a quick look and the only plus about it is Luchin coming in at RB. You'd need 2 right wingers (there are some in that shortlist but start off a lot worse than Torje) or would have to consider playing 3 CM's and 3 strikers. You would have Niculae back to improve your striking options but Alexe is better out on the left than upfront as I've had to use him there a few times when players were tired/injured and he doesn't really perform there. It's your game though and even without Torje the team has very good potential :cool:

Mid season review

League table

Europa group

Craiova dropped in form over the past few weeks since I loaded up and with us scoring for fun in the past 5 games we've quickly overtook them. When the season restarts I have them and Gaz Metan straight away so hopefully I can start to pull away.

We've been drawn against Marseille in the knockout round so that will more than likely be the end of our European season, but i'm happy that we topped the group and the income from it so far has been a godsend.

Stars of the squad so far

Gaman

Gaman.jpg

Papp

Papp.jpg

I can't recommend him enough, great in the air, great on the deck and he adds a vital threat at the other end, it's a shame I have nobody who can tutor him as he'd be unplayable in this league with a few better mentals. Had to whack a £100M price tag on his head because Blackburn, Wigan and Rennes are all trailing him

Ganea

Ganea.jpg

My main goal threat, it took him a month or so to get going but now he immense.

Torje

Torje.jpg

He didn't really start playing well constantly until late September but since then he has lived up to the hype. I've never actually signed him in any FM IIRC, so to finally have him and without having to pay is a bonus.

I've arranged 6 friendlies in South America over the winter break to keep players fit and bring in £120k per game, that should keep our finances at a decent level until the end of the season now.

Mid season review

League table

Europa group

Craiova dropped in form over the past few weeks since I loaded up and with us scoring for fun in the past 5 games we've quickly overtook them. When the season restarts I have them and Gaz Metan straight away so hopefully I can start to pull away.

We've been drawn against Marseille in the knockout round so that will more than likely be the end of our European season, but i'm happy that we topped the group and the income from it so far has been a godsend.

Stars of the squad so far

Gaman

Gaman.jpg

Papp

Papp.jpg

I can't recommend him enough, great in the air, great on the deck and he adds a vital threat at the other end, it's a shame I have nobody who can tutor him as he'd be unplayable in this league with a few better mentals. Had to whack a £100M price tag on his head because Blackburn, Wigan and Rennes are all trailing him

Ganea

Ganea.jpg

My main goal threat, it took him a month or so to get going but now he immense.

Torje

Torje.jpg

He didn't really start playing well constantly until late September but since then he has lived up to the hype. I've never actually signed him in any FM IIRC, so to finally have him and without having to pay is a bonus.

I've arranged 6 friendlies in South America over the winter break to keep players fit and bring in £120k per game, that should keep our finances at a decent level until the end of the season now.

Looking good mate and good luck against Marseille. Am going to be using my 4-2-4 tactic from my Liverpool save but I may have to change it to 4-4-2.

Damn I didn't see this bugger was up n running I'll be starting my save tonight for sure

Good man, I know this kind of game is suited to you.

I forgot to put an asking price on Battagila and Valencia put a bid of £1.2M and 20% sell on that was too good to turn down as I knew he'd get the arse if I reject a club of that size :mad: However my south American scout has pulled this gem out of the bag

quinteros.jpg

quinterospositions.jpg

quinterosreport.jpg

He ended up costing me £900k (I paid in full with the Battagila money and the extra my board gave me) but just by looking at him I can tell I have pulled a good player.

EDIT: lfc, is that 4 out and out strikers or the wide players pushed up? If the wide players are pushed up then i'd certainly give that a go to get the best out of Torge and Alexe (I have them on wingers with attack duty)

Good man, I know this kind of game is suited to you.

I forgot to put an asking price on Battagila and Valencia put a bid of £1.2M and 20% sell on that was too good to turn down as I knew he'd get the arse if I reject a club of that size :mad: However my south American scout has pulled this gem out of the bag

quinteros.jpg

quinterospositions.jpg

quinterosreport.jpg

He ended up costing me £900k (I paid in full with the Battagila money and the extra my board gave me) but just by looking at him I can tell I have pulled a good player.

EDIT: lfc, is that 4 out and out strikers or the wide players pushed up? If the wide players are pushed up then i'd certainly give that a go to get the best out of Torge and Alexe (I have them on wingers with attack duty)

Its the wingers pushed up on winger with attack duty. I have them on the same level as the strikers if you know what i mean. Am thinking it may be too attacking but shall give it a go and maybe have them in the AML/R positions for away games. Shall be on my later

EDIT: Great regen mate

Just loading up now :D .. What would you say is best formation for the players you have ? If I remember they don't have good wingers ? If they don't I might for for a 4312, I'll have to check ma squad when it's loaded up :D

Your best player is a winger, Torje the Romanian Messi :D

Am going to use a 4-2-4/4-4-2 formation

Don't have him mate :D Using wallys update

What a shame, I started on 11.3 just so i could have him in the side

I've found a good 4-2-4 in ma tactics, Looks good in friendlies so far :D

Am using my own 4-2-4 aswell :D cant wait to get me save loaded but cant yet

Not really done much since my last post but i'm about to play Marseille.

Here's my tactic for Jojko http://www.mediafire.com/?n2dc2qvkaxt8a5t

It took a month or 2 to get working properly so don't expect immediate success with it :D Also untested on holiday mode as it was made specifically for the players in this team so I also have no idea how it will run if you buy different players :D

I'm on mine now :D It's a good tough challenge

Am still on day 1

About time, i'm in bloody April now :eek::D

Lost to Marseille 2-0 away and drew 1-1 at home. Opened a 10 point gap at the top too. I know i'm flying through this so far but i'm off work until Tuesday so it will slow down after that, honestly :D

Unlucky with the EL, am off work myself till mon night then have 4 nights in work. I normally split my spare time between fm and my 360, but my 360 got the RROD last week so am getting a new one mon. I planned to come on earlier but ended up spending some time with the wife

I planned to come on earlier but ended up spending some time with the wife

Poor sod :D Me and the girlfriend live separate (at least for now :D) So I can get away with wasting hours on FM most days :D

Ronaldo, what role are you using Ganea btw? I've got him as an advanced forward and whilst he's doing well I feel I could get a bit more out of him. Nazarith is a poacher besides him BTW.

Poor sod :D Me and the girlfriend live separate (at least for now :D) So I can get away with wasting hours on FM most days :D

Ronaldo, what role are you using Ganea btw? I've got him as an advanced forward and whilst he's doing well I feel I could get a bit more out of him. Nazarith is a poacher besides him BTW.

Lucky you ;) Dexter did you have a look through the contract expired list at all ? Am looking through it now, but haven't seen anyone worth taking yet who will join me

That is an excellent strike rate tbh, is the tactic set around him or is it more a case of him being there do you think? Really tempted to swap his and Nazarith's roles around now

EDIT: moon_Goat, there is a load in the second post and I made a shortlist on post number 8(ish) Paul Papp at CB is my biggest tip, 9 goals and 7.49 average rating from 37 games for me.

That is an excellent strike rate tbh, is the tactic set around him or is it more a case of him being there do you think? Really tempted to swap his and Nazarith's roles around now

Had Nazarith in my last save, easily the worst player i've ever signed on any FM so far - it was so frustrating watching him :(

EDIT: moon_Goat, there is a load in the second post and I made a shortlist on post number 8(ish) Paul Papp at CB is my biggest tip, 9 goals and 7.49 average rating from 37 games for me.

I have based the whole tactic around him really, Danciulescu is not bad either despite his age :D

I've had him at Litex and Hertha Berlin on this FM and he was poor, but he has a good sell on value. In this save however he has 16 goals from 30 games (7 or 8 as sub) and an average of above 7 so I can't complain about him this time. The problem you get with him is his starting attributes are random so sometimes it will be hard to get him playing anywhere near as well as in other saves.

Well in mine, he had the best stats of all the strikers in my team, but couldn't finish his tea :(

I bought a 34 year old Honduran called Amado Guevara for like 100k, he scored basically a goal a game from CM (over a goal a game in Europe) and carried me for 2 seasons. Definitely buying him again, love him now

I got knocked out in qualifying LOL :D I was playing slovan brastslavia and one of my defenders got red carded straight from kick off LOL .. I ended up losing 1-0

Lol unlucky, if it makes you feel any better i've got Man City in qualifying

EASY

Haven't bought anyone though, just holidayed through pre-season

Archived