FM11: The Official Fotbal Club Dinamo Bucureşti Thread - Home of Torje The Romanian Messi

lfc7

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Col you have made some class dealings there mate, what are their wages like? Quinteros and Torje are my highest earners on £16k each and i've only renewed their contracts after the CL win :eek:

Defour is my highest earner on £30k a week, Neto and Sulejmani are on £25k then the rest are all on contracts under £15k. We have made a good profit in all four seasons on transfers so I adjusted the trasnfer/wage budget to get more for wages than for transfers.

Not too bad with the wages col, I could afford more if I wanted to now after doing my training facilities up to the max for now and I've managed to get £30M in the bank but why pay more than I need to? :D Good luck against Spartak, if you can beat them then I think you have a really good chance yourself if you can afford to rest players for the semi.

Good luck against Spartak, if you can beat them then I think you have a really good chance yourself if you can afford to rest players for the semi.

I think theres a good chance that we will beat Spartak but then we will get beat off Barcelona who will beat Arsenal. I will rest my players though as we are walking Liga 1 again.

Proper gutted was going great in season 3 and just went to load up and my save wouldn't load :( as am not getting fm12 till christmas I am going to start a new save with Dinamo

That's no good, I had a earlier save that got corrupted as well and it's a horrible feeling seeing all your hard work go tits up. Why aren't you getting FM12 till Christmas ?

I think theres a good chance that we will beat Spartak but then we will get beat off Barcelona who will beat Arsenal. I will rest my players though as we are walking Liga 1 again.

That's no good, I had a earlier save that got corrupted as well and it's a horrible feeling seeing all your hard work go tits up. Why aren't you getting FM12 till Christmas ?

Alright mate ive preordered MW3 and don't think I'll have time to play both, although am hoping to get it sooner it just depends really. It shall be the first time since ive been playing fm that I won't be getting it on release day. Anyway it normally has a load of bugs when it first comes out :p

Alright mate ive preordered MW3 and don't think I'll have time to play both, although am hoping to get it sooner it just depends really. It shall be the first time since ive been playing fm that I won't be getting it on release day. Anyway it normally has a load of bugs when it first comes out :p

Yeah theres loads of games that I have pre ordered as well MW3, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood etc, that I don't know were I'll find the time to play them.

SI normally release a patch early on though to fix any bugs the game has.

We have beat Spartak Moscow in the Champions League quater finals, we beat them 1-0 home and away to win the tie 2-0 on aggregate.

In the other tie Arsenal beat Barcelona :), so it will be Arsenal vs Dinamo in the semi finals with the winner playing the winner of the AZ Alkmaar vs Hoffenheim game. I think the winners of our game will be the champions of Europe.

DINAMO BUCHAREST SEASON 4 REVIEW.

LIGA 1 TABLE.

dinamobucharestliga1tab.jpg

IN THE CUPS.

Romanian Supercupa. Dinamo Bucharest 4-1 U Craiova.

Cupa Romaniei final. Alro 0-8 Dinamo Bucharest.

Champions League final. AZ Alkmaar 1-3 Dinamo Bucharest.

CUPA ROMANIEI FIXTURES.

dinamobucharestcuproman.jpg

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIXTURES.

dinamobucharestchampiont.jpg

THE SQUAD.

dinamobucharestsquadend.jpg

Great season col :applause: am going to play the demo then when I've done 6 months (game time) I'll come back to my Dinamo save until I get fm12

Cheers lfc, My last ever game on FM11 was a Champions League final win with Dinamo Bucharest :), I am going to try to download the FM12 demo now if I can figure Steam out that is.

Cheers lfc, My last ever game on FM11 was a Champions League final win with Dinamo Bucharest :), I am going to try to download the FM12 demo now if I can figure Steam out that is.

Amazing winning the CL mate :applause: Am going to try and get the game ASAP. Also I have got dibs on the Bucharest thread for this year aswell :D

Amazing winning the CL mate :applause: Am going to try and get the game ASAP. Also I have got dibs on the Bucharest thread for this year aswell :D

After I have played my usual Newcastle and Gateshead saves I'll definitely be playing as Dinamo again on FM12 :) so hopefully your thread will be up by then..

After I have played my usual Newcastle and Gateshead saves I'll definitely be playing as Dinamo again on FM12 :) so hopefully your thread will be up by then..

I'll be having a save with Liverpool then am going to be doing the Shakhtar thread, then the Dinamo thread.

Archived