Japanese League Over 2500 Players Databese,FacePack

widehawk

Brilliant work... unfortunately many japanese players are astronomically overrated! Even the average Japanese players in this DB will be snapped up by the top clubs in Europe and within 5 years the best players on the game will be Japanese. On average the players need to be lowered by as much as 30 on both CA & PA, that's how far they are overrated.

Realistically, Japanese players that play for the national team should have an average CA of around 110, obviously higher for the likes of Honda & Kagawa. But there are Japanese players who have never been capped with a CA of 140+.

EDIT: Actually, having looked more in depth theres only a handful of players who have really high CA, and tweaking those should sort things out. To be honest, this is definitely the BEST Japanese players DB out there. Well done.

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant work... unfortunately many japanese players are astronomically overrated! Even the average Japanese players in this DB will be snapped up by the top clubs in Europe and within 5 years the best players on the game will be Japanese. On average the players need to be lowered by as much as 30 on both CA & PA, that's how far they are overrated.

Realistically, Japanese players that play for the national team should have an average CA of around 110, obviously higher for the likes of Honda & Kagawa. But there are Japanese players who have never been capped with a CA of 140+.

EDIT: Actually, having looked more in depth theres only a handful of players who have really high CA, and tweaking those should sort things out. To be honest, this is definitely the BEST Japanese players DB out there. Well done.

Disagreed personally, I believe Japanese and South Korean footballers will grow in numbers in Europe int he coming decade.. look at the likes of Nagatomo taking the left back spot at Inter Milan for himself, a team renowned for it's backline more than anything. Honda, Park Ji Sung, Park Chu Young, Lee Chung Young all come to mind as players who deserve a CA of over 140. I have watched J-league and K-league football and the technique on display is arguably better than the Premiership (mostly because Premiership is more about pressure and quick play, but thats a different story)

• 4 weeks later...
Disagreed personally, I believe Japanese and South Korean footballers will grow in numbers in Europe int he coming decade.. look at the likes of Nagatomo taking the left back spot at Inter Milan for himself, a team renowned for it's backline more than anything. Honda, Park Ji Sung, Park Chu Young, Lee Chung Young all come to mind as players who deserve a CA of over 140. I have watched J-league and K-league football and the technique on display is arguably better than the Premiership (mostly because Premiership is more about pressure and quick play, but thats a different story)

if you read what I put, I actually said the likes of Honda & Kagawa should obviously be higher than 140(CA). Just because they are top quality players doesn't mean every other Japanese player should be 140+.

Just because you name a handful of top East-Asian footballers, doesn't mean theres going to be 100s more. There isn't, I follow the J.League and I know the quality of the players. There are a lot of good footballers, but you have to give them CA and PA that is relative to the rest of the world on FM. For instance in most Japanese databases there are 100s of players that have higher CA and PA than the likes of Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley, which is just incorrect. If there were 100s of Japanese footballers 'better' than them then they would be at clubs like Man Utd & Real Madrid etc... instead there is only a handful of Japanese players at top clubs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived