[FM12] Portuguese Full Structure

Hello All.

Me (BurnCm4X) and Shelton are working on a Portuguese update. This update will include all Portuguese structure (Senior and U19, U17 will only be available if the new Game/editor version supports it).

What's been done?

- All Senior divisions added.

- All senior clubs added. (more then 500 club were added with there respective stadiums)

- Well working district borders implemented. (All district divisions are working as good as possible with this editor)

How to help?

We are looking for users who are willing to help us by creating clubs listed on the ToDo list. (you can find it bellow)

The clubs must be in a single file and the file can only include the club and stadium (if needed). If a city or other thing needs to be created the user must write the info on a txt file the information.

NOTE: Only a few junior teams are missing at the moment so the work needed is low at the moment.

If your interested on joining this project just PM me and we will give more details.

If you want to look to the project in a more detailed way just check our website:

FMDistritais (For now it's only in Portuguese)

Version 3.0

Added the complete Portuguese senior structure.

Download

Next version will include the full junior structure.

Old Versions:

Version 2.0

Added the complete 1st District Division

Download

Version 1.0

This first version only activates the 3rd Division.

Download

For now there's nothing much to do, the first step is doing the teams that are missing in the game DB. When the official lists of the teams are available this work begins. (Probably with the FM 2011 editor)

More info will be available soon.

Sounds like this should be good - it'll be a lot of hard work but with 2 people it should make things easier. What I would suggest is that you both work on different things at one time and make sure that you communicate very regularly.

Best of luck with your work.

Reiver: If SI leave the files in as they did with FM2011 I will most certainly activate the Advanced Rules. I just hope they also add all the competition files in comps.fmf (rather than just a select few).

It won't be a 2 man job. We hope it will be a 10-20+ man job. We have a very organized structure and we have a lot of things already in place.

The most part of the job will be creating single edited files with the clubs. (1 club per file) After that the helper will upload the file to a specific place. I will then organize the uploaded files and update the list of work done.

Because of the complexity of the project our earlier releases will be with the normal editor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm getting all sorts of conflicts in the lower divisions - you know, from the little yellow triangle? I can run all the other editor data files, but Portugal won't run alongside them. Not sure if it's an issue with the IDs?

Yes, you can't play with other updates that had clubs created. (reported bug)

It didn't ended, it still has the u19 team, u18,... They don't have a senior team...

You can check ZeroZero if you want. They don't have any teams playing this year.

Thanks for that, BurnCM4X. I appreciate the reply. Hope it's a bug that SI get round to fixing. Really appreciate your work though.

Thanks.

Oh I didn't know... at least last year they had some teams... maybe I'm wrong...

That's probably true. I think they ended this year.

Is there an updated portugues database to go with it?

You mean player stats and stuff like that? Don't know that's not our area of work. Our goal is to have the complete Portuguese structure available to play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived