So Stupid :@

I am stupid :)

Was playing my southampton save 2days ago and i drew to brentford when i was at home, if i had won i would of gone top of the league with 3 games to go because peterborough had lost, but noooo !!!! i had to draw !!! so at the end of the game when i realised this i got really mad and grabbed my laptop screen with my thumbs and cracked the whole screen oooppssss it went all black and shitt

Soo next day i bought a brand new laptop, just for fm, i dint carwe about the internet, if i hadnt got fm i would even have a laptop, i payed 400quid for a laptop football manager LOYALTY !!!!

I'm not going to argue with the first line of your post :)

I was hoping for a tactical discussion of why you think you might have gone wrong, and how you could have turned the result around, but that will be for another day I suspect.

Obsess much, do we...? :p

I won't go as far as saying that I break my laptop occassionally because of bad results (would have to buy a new machine several times a day :o), but I do recognise buying a laptop with the intention of playing FM. I disguise it, though, by initially saying that I need a new laptop for work purposes - but always make sure that the machine has the best graphics possible... ;)

Archived