[FM11] Bromley with love mixed with a bit of Blue magic!

Blue_magic

Bromley_fc.png

Bromley Football Club are an English football club based in Bromley, in Greater London, England. They currently play in the Conference South, and play their home matches at Hayes Lane.

I have decided to take on the task of taking Bromley FC from the Blue square south to the Top flight of England. Their media prediction is 8th which I aim to achieve but also maybe reach a play off place in my first season.

Patch:11.3 with uncle ron's down to level 8 file

Database: Custom

Leagues: England Playable with a lot of View only leagues for realism

I will be doing updates in the similar style of the great Dafuge!!

I have already played half of my first season so I will do a update but I aim to really do end of season updates only.

Ps: Feel free to leave any comments, requests or suggestions :)

If you have STEAM add me Blue_Nightmares

2010/2011 mid season update

League

Fixtures/Results: Results 1 Results 2

Squad

Stats

Transfers

Mid season summary

Its been a good season so far, we started the season with a bang. we signed a bundle of free transfers and discarded players that I felt would not succeed at the level I want this club to be, the new signings hit the ground running and gave us a very nice unbeaten run but recently with poor pitch condition (the board won't rely) we have started to struggle at home and it is hitting our form as we are now picking up a few losses. We are out of the Fa cup after losing to my bogey team and I was not happy but we are still in 1 other cup so you never know if we can get a good run going.

Bromley - Blue Square Bet South - 2010/2011

First thing I have to say is what a first season after the media predicting us to finish 8th mid table, I have managed to secure promotion for the club after finishing 1st in the league. The season started well with us dominating teams and picking up wins home and away but during the 2nd half of the season we started to struggle our pitch condition did not help when playing at home as we struggled to take our chances but the team showed their quality again and showed the league we was the best in it.

League Table

League Table Positions Graph

Stats

FA Cup Didn't put much into this trophy we was just their for show.

FA Trophy I was very upset in the way we was knocked out in the semi final to our bitter rivals.

Squad Released most of the squad that started at the club and replaced them with better players that in the end secured us the league :)

Transfers As you can see we cleared out a lot of deadwood and replaced them with nice free transfers. :thup:

The Key Members Of The Squad

Phil Younghusband - had high hopes for him then he got injured and never looked good after that.

Spencer Harris - 9 goals from centre back what more can I say.

Terry Dixon - Great little Irish striker ripped the league apart but started to lose form towards the end.

Frank Talia - Good goalkeeper advanced in years did the job I needed him to do.

Graeme Owens - Truly amazing for this league, If I manage to keep him after 34 assists in the season I will be very happy.

season         League                             position        Achievements 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11        Blue Square Bet South                  1st              Promotion   

Next Season

Time to rebuild the squad to see if we can claim back to back promotions (maybe wishful thinking) I am hoping I can keep the good players at the club and improve upon it with some better quality players.

Great first season, well clear at the top of the league :thup:

Frank Talia - Good goalkeeper advanced in years did the job I needed him to do.

Didn't realise he was still playing. Frank was the Swindon keeper a while ago. Did you sign him for Bromley?

Archived