• Goal A - Skinny7/Diego Perrone
    • Goal B - Xechs/Christiano Ronaldo
    • Goal C - hbrfcrule/Tommy Gonzales
    • Goal D - Suggy33/Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
    • Goal E - Biscotti/Nacer Chadli
    • Goal F - Deisler26/Sergio Araujo
    • Goal G -Moonshine/Kelechi Amunike

CSE March 2011 Goal of the Month Shortlist

With the aid of Suggy33 I have created this shortlist of Goals for March’s Goal of the Month Competition. Please vote using the Poll above, and reserve any comments below. Feel free to insult/encourage/spiel on the goals as much as you like, but keep it civil :D.

The voting closes in 5 days time from the time of Posting (i.e. 12:44 Friday 08/04/11)

[/b].

A reminder of the voting rules:

• you may only vote once
  • you CAN NOT vote for yourself (but you can still vote for one of the other goals) – I know I can’t test this, but I’m just going to trust those in the shortlist.
  • The voting closes in 5 days time from the time of Posting (i.e. 12:44 Friday 08/04/11)

The Shortlist (Links below each goal :thup:)

Goal A (Skinny7)

Player: Diego Perrone

Match: Villa Espanola v Danubio

Description: Some nice team passing results in a powerful finish from around 35-40 yards from the attacking midfielder

Goal B (Xechs)

Player: Cristiano Ronaldo

Match: Birmingham Vs Arsenal

Description: Near post overhead kick from a corner

Goal C (hrbfcrule)

Player Name: Tommy Gonzales

Match: Azerbaijan U19's vs Sweden U19's

Brief goal description: Tommy Gonzales blasts a shot in from a long way out in the 2nd min of my debut in charge of the Sweden U19's.

Goal D (Suggy33)

Player: Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Match: Arsenal vs Lincoln

Description: JET rounds off his first hat-trick, dribbling the ball from inside his own half before unleashing a 30 yarder into the top corner.

Goal E (Biscotti)

Player: Nacer Chadli

Match: Zenit v FC Twente

Description: A superb first-time strike from well outside the area nestled right into the bottom corner, causing it to start snowing

Goal F (Deisler26)

Player: Sergio Araujo

Match: FC Ingolstadt 04 vs FSV Frankfurt

Description: A wonderful piece of skill, reminicent of Arshavin's first Arsenal goal against Blackburn. Araujo shows great control at the byeline before hammering the ball high into the net from a tight angle Link

Goal G(Moonshine)

Player Name: Kelechi Amunike

Match: Boavista vs. Amiens SC Football

Brief Goal Description: Amunike powers one in from 40 yards out in a fantastic pre-season friendly.

And don't forget to submit you entries for April in the main thread

Some fantastic goals in this month :D You might want to edit the first line a little though, it seems slightly out of date :p

I certainly hope we'll be able to trust nominees to vote responsibly, because having a poll makes it far more accessible IMO

Archived