waca equilibrium. calcio champagne.

all credits to the tactic for betis, who realize the original 4231. i have tweak it a bit, and make a tactic that for me with the right players is fantastic. calcio champagne!.

i'm not using OI.

I let my ass manager team talk.

match preparation: first 3, 4 weeks team bleand, than defense.

won treble with fiorentina....with strong players is even boring...win evry games scoring 3,4,5 goals.

i'm not sure that can work with any team...i'm just tryed with fiorentina.

this is the link, enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?232je451v4o8pbn

hi guys, i'm finally uploding the second and final waca equilibrium. is a 42121 formation, drag the dmcl in the playmaker list.

pitch size standard

no oi

ass manager team talk

i have no time to post screen shot or explane couse i'm working hard... but i have won evrything with fiorentina....is working incredible for me!!

the download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?senbnsanppbazl1

I've been using this tactic today. I've found that while it creates a lot of CCC's, my players struggle to score from them. Any idea why? I use Wolfsong's teamtalks and their morale is either superb or very good.

It's obviously a very good tactic - very good in attack (if your forwards don't play like idiots like mine) and also solid defensively.

I'm using Fiorentina in 2016-17 after being offered the job while I was at Torino.

if this is better than the original which i'll trust it is then it should be out of this world amazing, the original betis was, im trying with my fave LFC, think my next match against chelsea, so i should thump em lol, my mate had some amazing results with sexiest.

they beat me 4-3 at home, i hate petr cech he is always amazing against me lol

i would say it should work anywhere as long as you have the players, your standard normal back 4, rightcm is more defensive, left a bit more attacking 2 out and out wingers, left on left right on right, centre att mid needs to be like an att mid/forw and any decent forward has worked for me up front..

my mate had:

adler

rafael,vidic,ferdinand,evra

fletcher,anderson

c.ronaldo,tevez,bastos

rooney

i know world class players, it is amazing tactic with the right players..

i would say it should work anywhere as long as you have the players, your standard normal back 4, rightcm is more defensive, left a bit more attacking 2 out and out wingers, left on left right on right, centre att mid needs to be like an att mid/forw and any decent forward has worked for me up front..

I actually tried Betis' version of this, and had Hulk on the right and Cole on the left, and they were both great.

What are the important stats for the lone striker? Not used playing a single striker system, but need something different so my players dont get bored :)

Torres does brilliantly for me. Andy Carroll does well when he comes in as well.

can you put some screens of the disposition the results please and the profile of the players needed to this tac i want to test it with porto burt can you tell me what's the difference beetwen your tac and the original do you think falcao gonna be a great striker with your tac ?

It's pretty much already described in this thread what players are needed for the tactic. I personally use swap wingers, although that depends on which ones I'm using. If you still have Hulk, stick him on the right. His cuts inside ppm will make him lethal. CMl should be able to play through balls, but also defend, so a nice all rounder would be good here. Think Meireles. CMr should be a much more defensive midfielder, doesn't matter too much if he can't get forward. Full backs with good crossing. Centre backs should have a bit of pace. When I play Carra + Soto, they get done for pace. Skrtel + Agger don't have blistering pace, but it's certainly enough. Oh and the AMC should be able to score and assist, just your typical AMC.

i got a problem my striker doesn't score i play with porto and falcao doesn't score how can i do to make him a killer because with an other tac he was really a striker help me please and wacanda why did you make this tac a classic tac and don't let it as it was when you create it with the assistant ?

I started a save with man city and i score 2/3 goals each game but i suffered a lot.

i buy Mexés, Paulo Henrique, Hulk and Ribery.

I play with Zabaleta Lescott Mexés Kolarov Touré Barry Hulk Silva Balottelli Tevez

Pre season was the best

Weat Brom (H) 4-1

Maritimo (H) 5-1

Stoke (A) 2-3

Maritimo (A) 4-1

Chelsea (A) 2-2

This was the first 5 games.

I do everything you said to do.

I have a great ass man

First game with this tactic... wow. I won 8-0 at home. Arsenal vs. Dynamo Kyiv in champions league group stages, first season. I know tactics are not based on single games, but damn, amazing start. lol Forgot to mention, i'm Arsenal. :)

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/arsenalvdynamokyivinfor.png/

PS.

Would this tactic only work for top teams as it's so attacking minded? Also, what type of player do you need for striker to be optimal? poacher, complete forward ie. ?

this tactic work for good team( of course with top team like arsenal)....is working for fiorentina for example. i'm working to a version with a different asset at the moment...that can work with all the team. for the fc i'm using what i have right now...gilardino and babacar...babacar is becoming a monster aans is scoring for fun.

Wacanda2 you win every match with Fiorentina.

Don´t you think with man city i have to win too?

I have a great team.

Look to other areas of your management then. Also you only drew one game, right? It will take time for the tactic to settle in.

I've been using this with the default Liverpool squad and OMG.....DESTROYING up front attack is EXCELLENT but VERY leaky defence...!!!!!!With a tweaked defence this maybe a MASTERPIECE!

with liverpool 21 games played 19 wins 1 draw 1 loss(at arsenal 4-3 5CCC for arsenal 8 for me ngog as striker torres injured) goals....75-21!!!!!!

I've been using this with the default Liverpool squad and OMG.....DESTROYING up front attack is EXCELLENT but VERY leaky defence...!!!!!!With a tweaked defence this maybe a MASTERPIECE!

with liverpool 21 games played 19 wins 1 draw 1 loss(at arsenal 4-3 5CCC for arsenal 8 for me ngog as striker torres injured) goals....75-21!!!!!!

can you put some screens of your team and of your best players please?

Used this tactic for my game with Newcastle. Finished 3rd in my first season and made the league cup final. Was 3-0 at half time against Stoke and they won 3-4 in extra time. That is due to my bad management not the tactic I think, though. Great achievement to get Newcastle to 3rd when predicted 18th. Thanks.

Used this tactic for my game with Newcastle. Finished 3rd in my first season and made the league cup final. Was 3-0 at half time against Stoke and they won 3-4 in extra time. That is due to my bad management not the tactic I think, though. Great achievement to get Newcastle to 3rd when predicted 18th. Thanks.

Hi mate, I'm thinking about trying it with Newcastle too, long term. Great results there, did you make many signings? And where did Ben arfa play best, amc or amr? Thanks

Hi mate, I'm thinking about trying it with Newcastle too, long term. Great results there, did you make many signings? And where did Ben arfa play best, amc or amr? Thanks

I signed Rafael from Man U and Jô from Man City both on loan. That was it for the season. I played Ben Arfa in the AMC position and Routledge and Jonas on the wings. Not usually a fan of Routledge but he was amazing in this season.

Archived