Legends Database

sickle11

I've played with that database for some time. I attempted to contact the creator of the DB at fmaddiction.it, but I got no reply yet.

While it is a cool database, it has some mistakes (in my huble opinion): maradona is 19 and without contract, pele is not in the game, there are players such as ronaldo and beckham who are meant to end their carreers at the end of the season; teddy sheringham ended up as a goalie in united, god knows how; there is a Scottish player named Neill Scott who has ALL atributes in 18... oh and he won't sign for any club. Some stats are overrated, some players are not fully made...

My opinion: while it is fun to play, it's definitely not on the same level as the legends db for 2010. It needs a lot of work to be put up to the same level. But you could try to download and take a look for yourself m8 ;)

i agree with DNex, you can see a lot of work has gone into this DB but there is still some weird things about it, for instance, why are half the players on loans with future transfers (for example, Ince is at wolves on loan, Beckham is at Milan, Barnes is on loan at Liverpool from Watford, Andy Cole and Teddy sheringham are on loan at Utd [and sheringham is PANTS]) oh, NONE of the players that i can see have got any PPMs and players like Raul are retiring at the end of the seaon even though they are 19, and some players have obviously got no positions set, ie Andy Cole is a DM/CM/AMC in my game, even though he has perfect striker stats....

Overall id say this is a good DB but not perfect

Hope the legends database that has been made for the last couple of FM games is brought out again. It's puts a really good twist on the game and i think i enjoy it more then the original database. Fingers crossed the creator is making it again for this year.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where I put this file once I've downloaded it? And do I need to do anything special to it? I just tried to start a new game after putting in the edited database folder but the game crashes just as it loads.

You need to put the file in the "editor data" folder. When beginning a new game, in the option to choose which DB you want loaded, click the little square that says "Change". Then choose the Legends DB file, and just start a new game.

Hope it helps ;)

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, I meant the "Change" little box, you see when you want to create a new game.

• 3 weeks later...
Anymore news on the legends DB?

I can't remember who did it last year but it came with a great facepack.

:) (sorry to keep going on about this)

I think it was zeus84 mate. Something like that anyway. I can't wait for it either. Loved last years.

Archived