Ishmael Miller

Name: Ishmael Anthony Miller

DOB: 5 March 1987 (1987-03-05)

Nationality: England

Position: ST

Club: West Bromwich Albion

Value: 3,400,000 Pounds

In The Real World

Ishmael Anthony Miller (born 5 March 1987 in Moston, Manchester) is an English footballer who currently plays for West Bromwich Albion. Miller is known for his powerful left foot. Miller was a striker in youth and reserve football, but first played for the Manchester City first team as an attacking midfielder. He is nicknamed "The Moston Menace."

In Football Manager

Managed him in Football Manager for the first time in FM11. Even though Miller is a natural ST, I usually play with Inside forwards and seeing as though his stats did suit that role I trained him up as a right winger and played him as a Right Inside Forward a position he is 'Unconvincing' at in the start. His physical stats are what make him a very good player in Football Manager

At the Start of the Game

imstart.jpg

CA:129 PA:149

At the End of the First Season

ismaelmiller.jpg

As you can see he had a very good season considering he had a pretty average team around him. At the start I considered selling him, but seeing his performances in the friendlies I decided to keep him and it paid dividends!

40698879.jpg

Use him precisely like this and he will show you what he is capable of!

Thank you for reading :thup:

Has done quite well for me in my West Brom save and I might consider playing him on the right and cutting in now tbh. He wastes quite a lot of chances for me but has scored and assisted some important goals. Well they would be important if the rest of the team could defend.

Has done quite well for me in my West Brom save and I might consider playing him on the right and cutting in now tbh. He wastes quite a lot of chances for me but has scored and assisted some important goals. Well they would be important if the rest of the team could defend.

Very right there. He can really **** you off at times, but he consistently make 5-8 runs every game for me, which creates opportunities for himself and those around him, which basically made him an indespensible player for my west brom team.

This guy used to be a monster on FM2009. Comfortably scored about 20 goals a season thanks to his pace and strength.

Thankfully, he's been toned down technically. Still a right old pain to defend against with that pace and strength of his.

This guy used to be a monster on FM2009. Comfortably scored about 20 goals a season thanks to his pace and strength.

I was just coming in to say that, wasn't sure if it was FM08 or FM09, but must be FM09 for you to remember as well.

He use to be absolutely lethal, one of the Premierships top scorers every season.

Not seen much from him on FM11 yet, so hopefully that means he isn't as good!

• 2 months later...

Archived