FM11: Georgi Terziev

CPS

Georgi Terziev

DOB: 18/02/1992

chernomorets-burgas.gif

Georgi_Terziev.png

Georgi Terziev is an 18 year old Bulgarian centre-back currently playing for Chernomorets Burgas having signed from Naftex in 2009. Terziev made his Chernomorets debut in August 2009 and has since made 15 senior appearances for the club.

241m1yv.png

I signed this guy on the advice of one of my scouts in 2012 in my Man Utd save. Think his base stats are pretty solid and he appears to be developing his attributes pretty quickly for me. The good thing about him is that he can be signed at the start of the game for £110k + he will sign for League 1 clubs if you can afford him.

He's improving all the time in my save, here's a screen from a couple of years in:

e9ypsw.png

He's been getting chances in the first team as Ferdinand has retired and Vidic is injured. He's performed well enough to get young player of the month for me which is promising. Hopefully he'll continue to develop - my coaches rate him pretty highly anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless bump for this guy :). Just finished his 1st full season as a Premier League player and he's been excellent, here's how he looks now. Physical attributes are looking good, always useful to have a CB with pace that can cover for some other defencencies:

209nm7s.png

Apart from the occasional lapse in discipline he has been very consistent. The average ratings placed him as the 2nd best defender in the division and the 9th highest rated Premier League player overall:

opw7lh.png

His value has multiplied since my first post and he rounded off a great season by scoring and being named MotM in the Champions League Final.

Great value for 110k at the start of the game in my book.

I can't find him on my game CPS :(. Do you have to load up all players of Bulgarian Nationality to get him?

Yeah, sorry NF. Probably should have mentioned that in the OP - no doubt you'll need a large database, Bulgarian players/league loaded.

Archived