Yugoslavia with 6 tier league structure

SRKI

I renamed Serbia in to Yugoslavia

This is the 6 tier league structure whit Yugo cup + lower leagues cup

1st league Yugoslav First League 18 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated

2nd Yugoslav Second League 18 teams 2 rounds 3 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

3dh Yugoslav Third League has 3 sub divisions

3dh Yugoslav Third League - Croatian & Slovenian League 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

3dh Yugoslav Third League - Serbian & Bosnian League 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

3dh Yugoslav Third League - Montenegrin & Macedonian League 12 teams 3 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League has 6 sub divisions

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Croatian First Division 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Slovenian First League 14 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Serbian SuperLeague 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Bosnian Premier League 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Montenegrin First League 12 teams 3 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

4th Yugoslav Fourth League - Macedonian First League 12 teams 3 rounds 2 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League has 6 sub divisions

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Croatian Second Division 16 teams 2 rounds 3 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Slovenian Second League 14 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Serbian First League 18 teams 2 rounds 4 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Bosnian First League 16 teams 2 rounds 2 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Montenegrin Second League 12 teams 3 rounds 2 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

5th Yugoslav Fifth League - Macedonian Second League 12 teams 3 rounds 2 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League has 13 sub divisions

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Croatian Third Division South 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Croatian Third Division West 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Croatian Third Division East 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Slovenian Third League West 12 teams 3 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Slovenian Third League East 12 teams 3 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Serbian Second League Vojvodina 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Serbian Second League Belgrade 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Serbian Second League West 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Serbian Second League East 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Republic of Srpska First League 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Federation of BiH First League 16 teams 2 rounds 1 teams are relegated 1 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Montenegrin Third League 10 teams 3 rounds 1 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

6th Yugoslav Sixth League - Macedonian Third League 12 teams 3 rounds 1 teams are relegated 2 are promoted

Then the Yugo cup for which the teams from the first 3 tiers are competing 1 leg rounds in which the lower rep team plays at

home and the final is held on the national stadium (Known issue is that some times top teams may not line up the strongest

squad)

Then the lower leagues cups - Serbian Cup(teams are drown from Serbian SuperLeague, Serbian First League, Serbian Second League

(Vojvodina, Belgrade, West and East)), Croatian Cup(all Croat leagues from the 4th to 6th tier), Slovenian Cup(all Slovenian

leagues from the 4th to 6th tier), Bosnian Cup(all Bosnian leagues from the 4th to 6th tier), Macedon Cup(all Macedon leagues

from the 4th to 6th tier) and Montenegrin Cup(all Montenegrin leagues from the 4th to 6th tier) for which the teams from the

4th 5th and 6th tier are competing 1 leg rounds in which the lower rep team plays at home and the final is held on the neutral

stadium (Known issue is that some times top teams may not line up the strongest squad)

There are no reserves so that the player would use the feeder team system to the max

There is work permit rule so you can't bring in some poor players from abroad but only talented (it requires good scouting)

All the players in Yugoslavia have their days in nation set correctly

There are U19 teams and their leagues mirror the main team divisions

All the players have Yugo nationality and their 2nd nationality's are taken care of as the rest of the worlds players 2nd

nationalities (no Croatian, Macedon, Slovenian, Bosnian or Montenegrin 2nd nationalities just Yugoslav)

Awards are done for the first 2 tiers some leagues from the 4th & 5th tier have awards

This has been tested on holiday for three seasons and it went ok

The teams are drown by reputation in their leagues so if someone does not like it he can change it

For any redistributing of this file please ask me first

To install this just unrar the file in yours ...\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

Post the bugs and thoughts here so I could correct them

Download Link

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUQ89OD4

File Front

http://www.filefront.com/17514372/Yugoslavia+6tier league.rar

No work permit rule

http://www.filefront.com/17539753/Yugoslavia+6tier league no wp.rar

SRKI, can this be done without changing the name of the country and nationalities? So, keep all the nations as they are but merge the leagues and the divisions together. I want to make something very similar to yours but kind of the way our basketball league is. So the separate nationalities still exist but the league is integrated into one. Thus, there would only be one league with several divisions and teams would enter European competition based on their success in that league, just like they would in their domestic league. How does the European coefficient for this new league work? Will the DLP work the same as it would normally? Can Eurpean spots be allocated appropriately?

Can you tell what I mean? If I wasn't clear and you have a bit of time to answer some of my questions, you can PM me if you want.

Anyway, I really want to make an Adriatic league so I was wondering if it's possible the way I've described it. I've never used editor before.

Thanks

This shouldnt be a problem! I've played around a lot with the editor placing top teams in lower leagues (once i put Inter in the faroese league) just for fun.. so it shouldnt be a problem..

Cool, I hope you're right...it just seems like there might be issues with Europe, deleting leagues etc. But I'll have to give it a try to find out :)

Well you can make that league but the clubs can't keep their nationality or the other solution is to make the league who draws the clubs from their national leagues but the Europe spots would then be a problem

So what do you think about my league system is it ok?

Well you can make that league but the clubs can't keep their nationality or the other solution is to make the league who draws the clubs from their national leagues but the Europe spots would then be a problem

So what do you think about my league system is it ok?

Hmmm, would I be able to allocate the European spots to the league that draws clubs from their domestic leagues or would the European spots have to remain in the domestic leagues?

I haven't actually dowloaded your league, my comp is not ready to run FM yet, it's areally good idea but the only thing I don't like is that Yugoslavia becomes an actual nation and the other ones don't exist. I would like to keep all the national teams as they are. Ofcourse, that may not be possible, I'm not sure...

I would like to keep all the national teams as they are. Ofcourse, that may not be possible, I'm not sure...

If the Cities are still linked to their original country then the newgens that come through will be of that nationality as long as the stadiums are linked of course.

I do have a question of what has become of the other national teams? Are they still producing players? I'm just curious and might use those now 'empty' nations to build my own leagues to run along side your Yugoslavia league.

Ex Ponto

The 3 foreign rule is set so you would have to relay on yugoslav players and a work permit is in so you would bring in good quality players from abroad not just some washed up foreign (they have to be good so they can boost the quality of the comps in Yug)

DrIgz

The European spots are drown from the domestic leagues the only way to draw them the way you want to is to make new European rules and cups whit the advanced panel

Jolanthustrel

They are still in the game and you can use them to create your own nations

Pa covjece Kadlec je talenat ,pa ne mogu da ga dovedem :) a igraci iz ove nase lige,ne da nece da dodju,nego me izmrskaju :D super je ideja,ali brate ti si pokupio pravila spanaca ,engleza i ne znam ti koga jos,i sve spojio u jedno,pa ne moguce za igrat :D

i to je ok,kad bi samo nasu ligu igrao,al u evropi ,skoro je nemoguce napravit neki rezultat...

to je moje misljenje,svaka cast za ideju i za trud,ja bi ovo mozda malo drugacije odradio,al ok :)

poz

Pa covjece Kadlec je talenat ,pa ne mogu da ga dovedem :) a igraci iz ove nase lige,ne da nece da dodju,nego me izmrskaju :D super je ideja,ali brate ti si pokupio pravila spanaca ,engleza i ne znam ti koga jos,i sve spojio u jedno,pa ne moguce za igrat :D

i to je ok,kad bi samo nasu ligu igrao,al u evropi ,skoro je nemoguce napravit neki rezultat...

to je moje misljenje,svaka cast za ideju i za trud,ja bi ovo mozda malo drugacije odradio,al ok :)

poz

Nije problem da uklonim work permit rule (It's not a problem to remove the work permit rule if all are interested)

Im' working on Titos (Josip Broz) dream (Yugoslavia+Albania+Bulgaria) for my amusement so if someone is interested I can upload it when it's done

Srki, how does the relegation from the second division work?

If all three teams that get relegated are Croatian or Slovenian, then won't that make the third division subdivisions uneven? It will cause the other two subdivisions to have only 15 teams in the following season, while the Croatian/Slovenian league to have 18?

I'm just interested how you get around that problem....

If the Cities are still linked to their original country then the newgens that come through will be of that nationality as long as the stadiums are linked of course.

I do have a question of what has become of the other national teams? Are they still producing players? I'm just curious and might use those now 'empty' nations to build my own leagues to run along side your Yugoslavia league.

use something similar in fm10 and the other nations (croatia etc) still produced regens and the national team was pretty strong too

but yugoslavia was a super nation................gaining no1 world ranking

SRKI, can you please bring this idea to our dumbheads in FA of Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro, so that they can see that someone made this job in just a few days, and they can't do this in couple of years. Great work man, if you you run for the post of NSBiH, or HNS, or FSS, I will vote for you :)

cheers

Didn't play it much yet, but the league seems to look very good. Bravo :)

Two questions:

1. How did you manage to change the nationality of all the players to Yugoslav. You didn't change them one by one, right?

2. Do teams from republics often get mixed between the leagues (for example Bosnian teams in 4th division appearing in Croatian 4th division after a few seasons)?

Srki, how does the relegation from the second division work?

If all three teams that get relegated are Croatian or Slovenian, then won't that make the third division subdivisions uneven? It will cause the other two subdivisions to have only 15 teams in the following season, while the Croatian/Slovenian league to have 18

I'm just interested how you get around that problem....

?

No they won't because the teams will get relegated 1 in each league that's when there will be mixing in divisions it's unavoidable

You can make a rule in the advanced panel so that a league can have only 16 teams no more no less

SRKI, can you please bring this idea to our dumbheads in FA of Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro, so that they can see that someone made this job in just a few days, and they can't do this in couple of years. Great work man, if you you run for the post of NSBiH, or HNS, or FSS, I will vote for you :)

cheers

:-D

Didn't play it much yet, but the league seems to look very good. Bravo :)

Two questions:

1. How did you manage to change the nationality of all the players to Yugoslav. You didn't change them one by one, right?

2. Do teams from republics often get mixed between the leagues (for example Bosnian teams in 4th division appearing in Croatian 4th division after a few seasons)?

1 No I didn't do it one by one I have my own ways but now you have a mass edit function so no problem (especially when you have a strong PC like I)

2 Well I did everything in my power so they don't get mixed but that can't be done so yes they will mix sooner or later

cheers

as far as I know, there are no fan riots in fm 11, real life on the other hand.. :(

Nije problem da uklonim work permit rule (It's not a problem to remove the work permit rule if all are interested)

If you want to keep the foreign rule that's fine but can you "lessen" the work permit rule? It very rigorous and obvious talents cant be signed (Kadlec as a great example). Also does EU count as foreign?

use something similar in fm10 and the other nations (croatia etc) still produced regens and the national team was pretty strong too

but yugoslavia was a super nation................gaining no1 world ranking

Yes, I've noticed that too. I want to get rid of it but don't know what to do. I tried creating new cities, which gives them new ID's but it didn't work. For example I created Zagreb, substituted it for the old Zagreb for every stadium (Maksimir, etc.) but when I would check the regens at Dinamo or NK Zagreb they would still get regens with Croatian as second nationality.

Does someone know how to remove this feature? It would be great for this league because then it would minimize Yugoslav players going over to Croatia, Bosnia, etc.

I'm trying to recreate euro club comps and international comps only then it would be possible to eliminate the countries

You could remove the countries from competition but wouldnt the countries still be present in the game? I think you would still get players with Croatian, Bosnian, etc. 2nd nationalities.

Also when you did the leagues, what did you put for the 1st and 2nd leagues television money?

I am trying to eliminate them completely to make them extinct but to do that I have to remove them from all comps

Ok good luck with that.

I have a friend who knows everything about PhotoShop since he uses it on his job. I will ask him to create the Yugoslavian falgs. If he agrees to do them I will send you a link where to download them then you could include them in your RAR file.

How long does a foreign player need to play to receive YU citizenship? I have a guy who played for 3-years banging over 65 appearances but it still says "need more club appearances".

I'm also starting to think that 3-player foreign rule is too harsh. Perhaps 5 would be better. I'm saying that because YU regents SUCK and top clubs cant compete in Europe without foreign talent.

Well I don't agree whit you because you have to play a few seasons to earn more money so you can buy some good players and like I said improve your scouting as much as possible (that also means bringing in some quality scouts)

And it's not true that yu regents suck because in my games evry year there have bean a few whit PA over 190 and a lot over 175 so you have to keep digging in your lower leagues clubs (my settings were all six levels were active)

SRKI, can you please tell me where can I find the FM Bosnia League? The FM Bosnia Team made that for FM10, but now it seems that their page fmbosnia is cancelled. So, do you know where can I find them? Because I want to play Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian League, but I can't find they new page.

Thanks man.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived