[RELEASED]2011 Default Dark New

tappingjoelewis

New Default dark updated http://hotfile.com/dl/81277819/2280a9a/sparks_master_11v1.rar.html

New news icon made bigger .

some buttons resized.

contract offer page made lighter . see post 18

patch 11.1 is needed

players profile change to show your logo next to pic .

plus colors change

Small change to background dark

changes to all text size

kits made bigger

date / time moved to bottom left

white text changed

background logo in top bar added

home page changed .

ALSO NEW Bigger news icon

attachment.php?attachmentid=112081&d=1288996376

attachment.php?attachmentid=112096&d=1289003923

attachment.php?attachmentid=112051&d=1288971793

enjoy

has for the continue button ...i first had it on the right at the top ... but i was missing the search box .. so i needed to put the search box somewhere ..

.. i thought it would be better near to the forward and back clicks .. if u look at the last pic your see that i did have it to the right .. but was missing the sreach box

yes it can be swith but what i like to do is to play the game for awile so i can get a better clue to what should be changed then i can make some new changes to the skin .. i might move the search box down to the 2rd bar which will allow me to move the continue button over to the right ..

if you wanna have the hexgen to show on players profile .. then just delet the player profile personal details xml in the panles folder of the skin .. that will return the profile to its default settings .. but reload the skin

Thank you! Will try this after the obligatory cooking and cleaning part of the day..

Archived