[FM11] Andorra Complete League System + All Cups

This update includes:

• First and Second Andorra Division - First League will have 8 clubs, the second division will have 10 clubs. One direct promotion/relegation between divisions and one playoff between 7th and 2nd

• Andorra Cup - Qualify the first 8 clubs, and the first 8 from the Second Division

• Andorra Super Cup - Typical Super Cup competition

• U19 League - It's a normal league. It's not a custom league as i do not know the details of this championship.

Any details on any of this competitions that i missed (or that i wrongly defined) please feel free to add it. U19 League/cup details are welcome too. ;)

Tested for 5 seasons and working.

Latest and final Version: (V0.7 Beta 3)

Changes:

• Prizes to the competition changed a bit

• Some other minor changes

Download

Old Versions:

V0.7 Beta 1

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

V0.6 Beta 5

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

V0.6 Beta 3

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

V0.6 Beta 2

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

V0.5 Beta 2

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

V0.5 Beta 1

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

Hotfile

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Second Division there are 10 clubs, and there is promotion from Second to First Division.

1st team gets promotion to First Division

2nd team play promotion/relegation play-off against 7th team from First Division

This will be added shortly...

New version coming soon.

Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming.

"The eight clubs that play in the league play in a home/away system (although they always play in the same venue). After the first 14 rounds, the best four teams play a competition between them to decide the Andorran champion (play off per al títol), while the other four play to avoid relegation (play off pel descens). The last of play off descens gets direct relegation to Second Division, while 1st team from Second Division gets direct promotion to First Division; then, as Ironmaster said, 7th team (aka 3rd classified in play off descens) play promotion/relegation play-off against 2nd team from Second Division" There is a winter pause from half december to half january!

The winners win a place in the UEFA Champions League." (source: winkipedia and andorran federation website)

Thanks for your work!

"The eight clubs that play in the league play in a home/away system (although they always play in the same venue). After the first 14 rounds, the best four teams play a competition between them to decide the Andorran champion (play off per al títol), while the other four play to avoid relegation (play off pel descens). The last of play off descens gets direct relegation to Second Division, while 1st team from Second Division gets direct promotion to First Division; then, as Ironmaster said, 7th team (aka 3rd classified in play off descens) play promotion/relegation play-off against 2nd team from Second Division" There is a winter pause from half december to half january!

The winners win a place in the UEFA Champions League." (source: winkipedia and andorran federation website)

Thanks for your work!

Thanks for the info. Will be added soon.

Is this for FM11?

Yes, it's for FM 2011

And they are 20 teams in the Andorran cup

The cup is one of the competitions that it's been hard to get info. The problem on being 20 teams it's here only 18 teams in andorra... Plus, the last Cup i found (in the federation site only qualify 16 teams... I'll try to find out more.

You can make Andorran Cup like this:

1st round qualifying round [4 (7-10 places) worst teams from Second Division)

2nd round [16 teams - 8 from First Division and 6 (1-6 places) best teams from First Division and two winner of 1st round]

Quaterfinals [8 winner of 2nd round]

Semifinals [4 winners of quaterfinals]

FINAL [winners of semifinals]

You can make Andorran Cup like this:

1st round qualifying round [4 (7-10 places) worst teams from Second Division)

2nd round [16 teams - 8 from First Division and 6 (1-6 places) best teams from First Division and two winner of 1st round]

Quaterfinals [8 winner of 2nd round]

Semifinals [4 winners of quaterfinals]

FINAL [winners of semifinals]

But is the cup like this? The system i have is exactly the system that is on the Andorra Federation site. (Although looks 1 season older, maybe this year system is yet to be decided)

The Andorran Cup played in 2009/10 had this format:

1st round: 4 matches (8 teams added)

2nd round: 4 matches (4 teams added)

Quarterfinal: 4 matches (4 teams added)

Semifinal: 2 matches

Final: 1 match

Source: RSSSF (As the creator probably already had used)

The Andorran federation website shows the 2011 cup with the exactly same format, but given there are 18 teams in the two divisions this season, I guess the cup format will change.

As format until we know the format I recommend this format (Nothing wrong with Ironmaster's either):

1st round: 10 teams (all second tier teams)

2nd round: 10 teams (5 winners from 1st round + 4-8 from top tier)

QF: 8 teams (5 winners from 2nd round + 1-3 from top tier)

SF: 4 teams (all from quarterfinal)

Final: 2 teams (both from semifinals)

Sorry for bad english.

There is transfer, it's not problem. The bug is the opening date of transferts : in first season, windows transfers is open in 1.7.2010, ok? In second season, windows transfers is open in 7.7.2011... and in competition rules, it's opened 7.7.2011 to 5.9.2011.

there is same problem for winter transfer.

I think than this bug is for all new league with editor...

I'm testing others updates and same problem...

I maked luxembourg update, same thing... it maked with editor 11.1.

is there download link for your faroe islands league?

I will put it for download very soon

In real life, the opening day, we use the 1.7.20xx... In game, the opening day is the weekday.

For example : if 1.7.2010 is saturday, in 2011, game will opening transfer windows on saturday... not on 1.7.2011 because this day isn't a saturday.

It is what i was expecting... it's using the same date system from the league start/end.

I've reported the bug on the editor bug section.

I just want to show you something. Look at my screen.

http://s2.noelshack.com/old/up/1eere_division_andorrane_informations__classement-edfdac6918.png

Santa Coloma has +8 in the goal average but isn't 1st. Is there a bug, or I must wait to play against them to see which of the team must be in the 1st place? Or maybe you forgot to put the rules about League sorting rules, you know, for example:

- number of points

- Results between teams

- Goal difference

- Goals scored

I hope you'll see this tomorrow and answer me, 'cause if it's a bug, i wont continue my game and I'll wait for you to do another version of this update.

I haven't tried your league yet, but I have news for European places:

champions of the league - UEFA Champions League first qualifying round

champions of the cup - UEFA Europa League second qualifying round

2nd team First Division - UEFA Europa League first qualifying round

3rd team First Division - UEFA Europa League first qualifying round

I haven't tried your league yet, but I have news for European places:

champions of the league - UEFA Champions League first qualifying round

champions of the cup - UEFA Europa League second qualifying round

2nd team First Division - UEFA Europa League first qualifying round

3rd team First Division - UEFA Europa League first qualifying round

The European qualification is kinda automatic, the game does it by itself. But thanks anyway.

Keep the info coming.

The version 1.0 will be a version that i consider all things to be perfect, so it's highly unlikely to be out.

The latest version doesn't have (i think) any bugs to be fixed so, the future updates will be changes from any feedback that i get from people with knowledge of the Andorra system.

I am a chinese FMer. First of all thank you for your wok. I want to ask whether players who come from another nation to Andorra can acquire a nationality of Andorra.I have begun the game with the latest version and I bought a chinese player,but,he can not acquire a nationality of Andorra.

Well in real life it's a known fact that it's almost impossible to regain Andorran citiscenship. But I don't know how it's set up in this file

Yes, it's true... It takes 25 years to get Andorra nationality! The game recognize that and, because it is higher then the most football careers, it doesn't count the years.

Yes, it's true... It takes 25 years to get Andorra nationality! The game recognize that and, because it is higher then the most football careers, it doesn't count the years.

Thank you very much!But another question is my chinese player can not speak Catalan or spanish after two years in my club in Andorra.

• 3 weeks later...

Another question, my Andorran team entered European Champions Cup and owned some points so Andorra’s FIFA coefficients came in eighteenth place even higher than Czech Republic and Denmark in my game.But Andorra still has one qualification in second qualifying phase of Champions Cup and one in first qualifying round of Euro Cup.I do not know if there is something wrong with this version or anything else unknown to me caused this problem.Thank you very much and sorry for my poor English.

I've been testing that, the actual UEFA rules seem to be respected by the game. (The limit of only one club in Europa League and no limit on the champions league)

Btw, found what could be a bug (on youth squads) so a new version of this and of San Marino update could be out soon.

I've been testing that, the actual UEFA rules seem to be respected by the game. (The limit of only one club in Europa League and no limit on the champions league)

Did you found something unrealistic,was it still happen in the latest version?

Archived