Mod Large Kits, Picture & Background logos FM2011

Mr. Zeebuzer

screenshot20101021at223.png

screenshot20101029at803.png

screenshot20101029at804.png

I just made Mod for pic 180*300 , normal kits 140*140 and small 110*110 on match screen

hope everyone enjoy it. :cool:

Available HERE

Install

Windows Platform ::

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

Macintosh Platform ::

<user name>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

I'm also having trouble getting it work on my mac. I've placed it in the folder shown in the first post (also tried it in the 'Graphics' folder ala other graphics) and followed the same procedure to get other graphics to show up (preferences > display/sound > etc) and yet nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm also having trouble getting it work on my mac. I've placed it in the folder shown in the first post (also tried it in the 'Graphics' folder ala other graphics) and followed the same procedure to get other graphics to show up (preferences > display/sound > etc) and yet nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?

you'll get "panels" folder right? then put it to..Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

did you untick use skin cache? and tick Always reload skin on confirm. then reload skin again.

that's because of your skin, it's not problem with mod files.

No, it's your mod that is the problem. I'm having the same issue on the default skin using your mod.

You might want to test stuff first in future before releasing it and then blaming other peoples skins when it doesn't work ;)

capturewrl.png

No, it's your mod that is the problem. I'm having the same issue on the default skin using your mod.

You might want to test stuff first in future before releasing it and then blaming other peoples skins when it doesn't work ;)

capturewrl.png

then you should go to panels folder and delete the file "match title bar.xml"

sorry can sme one tell me what am doing wrong plz..ive unzipped to graphics folder and reloaded skin yet no pictures coming up, thanks in advance

sorry mate, not in graphics folder.. put it in Football Manager 2011 folder. you can see the installation on first post.

Archived