FM11: The Official Leicester City Thread – Bringing Back The Martin O'Neill Days!

Simon Volaris

Official Football Manager 2011

Thread for

Leicester City

lestercitylogo.jpg

Bringing Back The Martin O'Neill Days!

Club Information:

Full Name: Leicester City Football Club

Nicknames: The Foxes, Fosse, City, Blue Army

Nation: England

Founded: 1884 (as Leicester Fosse)

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Stadium: Walkers Stadium, Leicester (Capacity: 32,500)

Owner: Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn

Chairman: Milan Mandarić

Manager: You (formerly Sven-Göran Eriksson)

Finances: Secure

Estimated Value: £15M (Loan Debt: £13.75M)

Average Ticket Price: £22.00

Average Season Ticket Price: £370

Season Ticket Holders: 13,000

League: Npower Championship

Media Prediction: 3rd

2009/2010: Npower Championship, 5th Place

Continental Competition: None

Squad Personality: Determined

Captain: Matt Oakley

Vice Captain: Jack Hobbs

Club Legends: Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, Arthur Rowley, Arthur Chandler, Jimmy Bloomfield, Martin O'Neill

Icons: Frank Worthington, Keith Weller, Steve Walsh, Gordon Banks, Graham Cross, Muzzy Izzet, Matt Elliott

Favoured Personnel: Emile Heskey, Steve Claridge, Neil Lennon

Affiliated Clubs: Hinckley

Fierce Rivals: Nottingham Forest

Other Rivals: Coventry, Derby, Wolverhampton, Aston Villa

Derbies: M69 Derby (Vs Coventry)

Reserve Stadium: Greene King Stadium, Hinckley

Corporate Facilities: Average corporate facilities

Training Facilities: Top training facilities

Youth Facilities: Adequate youth facilities + Youth Academy

Youth Recruitment: Average youth recruitment

Kits

kitst.jpg

Club Finances:

Estimated Value: £15M

Balance: £11,392,893

Percentage of transfer revenue made available: 60%

Sponsors: 15 year stadium sponsorship deal at £100K per season. Ends 2017.

..................2 year main kit sponsorship deal at £317K per season. Ends 2011.

Loans Outstanding: Bank Loan of £16M (114K/per month until 30/06/2020).

Start Of Season Expectations:

Promotion - £6M / £140K per week

Winner - £7.75M / £155K per week

Brief History:

Leicester City Football Club (also known as The Foxes) is an English professional football club based at the Walkers Stadium in Leicester. They currently play in the Football League Championship, having been promoted as champions from Football League One in the 2008–09 season.

The club was founded in 1884 as Leicester Fosse, playing on a field near Fosse Road. They moved to Filbert Street in 1891 and played there for 111 years, before relocating to the nearby Walkers Stadium in 2002.

Leicester were elected to the Football League in 1894. The club's highest ever finish was second place in the top flight, in Division One in 1928–29. The club holds six Second Division titles (prior to it becoming known as the Football League Championship) and one League One title. They have won the League Cup three times, and have been FA Cup runners-up four times.

leicestercityoldskool.jpg

Achievements:

English Premier Division

Runner Up: 1929

Third Place: 1928

FA Cup

Runners Up: 1949, 1961, 1963, 1969

Npower Championship

Winner: 1925, 1937, 1954, 1957, 1971, 1980 (6)

Runner Up: 1908, 2003

Third Place: 1899, 1907, 1923, 1970, 1983

Carling Cup

Winner: 1964, 1997, 2000 (3)

Runner Up: 1965, 1999

Npower League 1

Winner: 2009 (1)

Community Shield

Winner: 1971 (1)

Will you be adding more silverware to their cupboard?

leicester1.jpg

Squad

#1 Chris Weale GK

#2 Robbie Neilson DR

#3 Aleksandar Tunchev CB

#4 Michael Morrison CB

#5 Miguel Vítor CB (on loan from Benfica)

#6 Moreno CB, DM, MC

#7 Paul Gallagher AMR, AMC

#8 Matt Oakley MC (Captain)

#9 Steve Howard ST

#10 Andy King MC

#11 Lloyd Dyer ML, AML

#12 Matty Fryatt ST

#13 Conrad Logan GK

#14 Martyn Waghorn ST

#15 Bruno Berner DL

#17 Dany N'Guessan AMR

#18 Tom Kennedy DL

#19 Richie Wellens MC

#20 Michael Lamey DR

#22 Yuki Abe DM, MC

#23 Franck Moussa MC

#25 Jack Hobbs CB (Vice Captain)

#26 Tom Parkes DC

#27 Jorrin John MR, AMR

#28 Ashley Chambers ST

#29 Liam Moore CB

#30 Aman Verma MC

#31 Jeffrey Schlupp ST

#33 Leon Crnčič ST

#41 Robert Ambrusics GK

- Craig King ST

- Luke O'Neill DR

- Elliott Chamberlain ST

Out On Loan:

- Yann Kermorgant ST (at AC Arles-Avignon until June 2011)

** #16 Kyle Naughton DR (on loan from Tottenham Hotspur), #21 Carl Ikeme GK (on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers), #24 Curtis Davies CB (on loan from Aston Villa), #32 Greg Cunningham DL (on loan from Manchester City) and Darius Vassell ST are all apart of the current Leicester City but are not included in their squad in the game.**

To be continued...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squad Analysis

squadus.jpg

I strongly recommend using a 4-4-2 to formation as it has a good balance and suits the Leicester City squad well.

Goalkeepers

#1 Chris Weale - Chris Weale is the best keeper in the current Leicester City squad. He is a fairly solid keeper with good handling skills but his weaknesses are in his distribution skills, where his kicking and throwing abilities are not too good.

Backup

#13 Conrad Logan - Conrad Logan is the second best keeper at Leicester City and will never really push Chris Weale for a first team place as he is now 24 years old and is not going to improve too dramatically. I would recommend selling Conrad and bringing in another keeper to push Chris Weale for the number 1 shirt.

#41 Robert Ambrusics - 18 year old Robert Ambrusics is a bright up and coming keeper in the squad. He is not ready to be the backup keeper at Leicester City yet but due to his high potential, under the right guidance this lad could push to be the number 1 keeper of the club in the future.

Goalkeeping Recommendation - It is not essential to bring in a new number 1 but I do recommend bringing in another keeper as both Logan and Ambrusics are not adequate backups. It would be wise to bring in a solid experienced keeper to keep Chris Weale on his toes.

Back Four

Right Back - #20 Michael Lamey (well rounded defender that will work hard for the team)

Left Back - #15 Bruno Berner (solid left back but at 32 is getting towards the end of his career)

Centre Back - #25 Jack Hobbs (Vice Captain) (excellent reliable centre back, very good in the air but a bit on the slow side)

Centre Back - #3 Aleksandar Tunchev (best defender at the club, but is always injured, will be about for the first 4 months of the season approx.)

Backup

#4 Michael Morrison, #5 Miguel Vítor and #6 Moreno are also 3 good solid centre backs. Morrison and Vítor are young and have very good futures and Moreno is decent in the air. There is no question all 3 are capable of stepping in and doing a good job. Miguel Vítor is probably is the slightly better of the three and for the first few months should step in the cover for the injured Aleksandar Tunchev.

#2 Robbie Neilson is a decent right back to have as back up and posses a very dangerous long throw which could come into good use.

#18 Tom Kennedy is the back up left back but is not too reliable and is poor in the air, it would be wise to bring in a new left back.

Back Four Recommendation - The Back line is the strongest area of the squad and nothing really needs to changed too drastically. Although I do recommend you buy a new left back as Berner is old and Kennedy is not good enough to step in.

Midfield

Right Side - #7 Paul Gallagher (in the winger role as he is fairly athletic).

Left Side - #11 Lloyd Dyer (in the winger role, has explosive pace).

Central Midfield (Defensive) - #22 Yuki Abe (good at marking opposition players and playing them out of the game).

Central Midfield (Attacking) - #10 Andy King (very talented youngster and has a massive future, very important player).

Backup

#17 Dany N'Guessan good back up to Gallagher on the right side and is young and will improve.

On the Left Side of midfield there is no real back up and one of the first things that should be done is to sign a good left sided midfielder to fight with Dyer for the position on the left.

In the centre of midfield there is also decent backup with #19 Richie Wellens. He is more than capable to do a job in the midfield and should be next in line, he can also hit a good pass. Then there is versatile #6 Moreno who can also do a good job as a defensive midfielder. Captain #8 Matt Oakley is also available but is on the slow side and down the pecking order and would probably be best used as an impact player off the bench. #23 Franck Moussa, who has a decent future and is an athletic player can also be used.

Midfield Recommendation- The Midfield is decent but is a little thin in the wide areas. I recommend bringing in a new winger on both sides to battle with Gallagher and Dyer on the wings. If you choose to only buy one winger, the left side is definitely more important as it is the weaker side and there is little back up .

Attack

Striker - #12 Matty Fryatt (skillful and a good finisher)

Striker - #14 Martyn Waghorn (pacey striker with a good future)

Both Fryatt and Waghorn are the obvious starters with more depth needing to be added to the squad up front. Big #9 Steve Howard can be used as a Target Man and can hold up a ball well but is well past his prime. There is also young #33 Leon Crnčič but he is very young and not ready for Championship football but does have a bright future and has good height and is strong in the air.

Striker Recommendation- The starting 2 strikers are good but beyond them there is not too much else. It would be wise to bring in another striker or two, which would add more competition for first team places.

Starting Eleven

starting.png

Can't wait for the release of the game, finally we are going to have some money to spend! Possibly the first time ever in the FM/CM series!

Yeah i cannot wait either. haha yeah i reckon it is the first time in any of the FM/CM games we have got a little bit of money to spend so it should be very good! :)

Thanks for starting this one off.

Playing as Leicester should be a great save this time around.

So far in the demo I've signed:

Chris Eagles - £3.5m

Frank Fielding - £1m

Shaun Hutchinson - £700k

Jeremie Aliadiere - Free

Loans

Gael Kakuta

Seamus Coeman

Henri Lansbury

Patrick van Aanholt

Thanks for starting this one off.

Playing as Leicester should be a great save this time around.

So far in the demo I've signed:

Chris Eagles - £3.5m

Frank Fielding - £1m

Shaun Hutchinson - £700k

Jeremie Aliadiere - Free

Loans

Gael Kakuta

Seamus Coeman

Henri Lansbury

Patrick van Aanholt

thank you and yeah the Leicester City job in FM has become even more enticing. I hope the thread isn't too bad. I have been playing Football Manager for many years and have been reading threads on this forum for a long time but this is the first time I have ever created my own thread so I hope its good, so I hope nobody is too harsh on it ;). and there might be a few mistakes because I have been working on it for the last 4 hours and it is currently 4:20AM in Adelaide, Australia where I am from and I'm very tired now lol!

and those signings look pretty good to me and should go a long way to getting Leicester to the Prem. Might have a scout of those players myself!

so glad someone has done a leicester thread. good intro may i add.

i did my 1st save ever with them on fm11, even though i support them. managed to reach 2nd in the table by january, jay demerit and darius vassell were good signings for me, as was seamus coleman who i got on loan. my main problems have been a lot of injuries and the staff in general are poor. in the league cup i reached the 3rd round and had to play blackburn. i was 2-1 up on the hour and then made 2 sub changes. in the next 15 mins i got 3 injuries which put me down to 9 men and then in the 90th and 93rd minute, jason roberts pops up twice to win it 3-2 :( perhaps my unluckiest match ever!

Hey Guys, great to see an LCFC thread up here and a great intro, thanks Simon.

I'm another aussie (sydney) Leicester supporter and have always played with them first from championship manager 04 through the FM10. I've never really jumped onto any of the forums so this is a first for me and i'm sure i'll learn alot here.

I'm using the demo to play around a bit to see what works but my approach so far has been sorting out the staff as the squad is has a good core but lacks width, with a few little additions.

Scouting wise it's pretty rubbish so thats been the major change, as well as getting a few more coaches to bump up the coaching attributes.

My Coaching Line-up - Mental

LCFCCoaching1.jpg

Coaching

LCFCCoaching2.jpg

I'm playing a few systems based on the opposition however the main formation is a 4-2-3-1, switching to a 4-3-3 with inside forwards or a 4-(1)-3(1)-2 with brackets representing either a DM or AM based on the opposition. These systems are basically to reflect the lack of good natural width out there although Dyer & Gallagher are solid, i've had more success playing short through the middle.

I missed out on a few of the good free agents as they all went to prem clubs (and i was a little tight thinking i could sign a big wage big name striker) but i have signed a few so far, mainly for the future:

- Omar Koroma - 20yo Pacey striker, potential decent prem striker (free)

- Paul-Jose Mpoku - 18yo AMC, potential good prem amc/mc (55K from spurs)

- Yildiray Basturk - 31yo AMC/MC - to be used as a game changer if King/Wellens aren't getting it done at AMC (free)

- Garry O'Connor - 27yo Target man from Birmingham (700K - can probably get him for 600K but sheff utd jumped in and pushed the price up)

- Devann Yao - 19yo AMR/L, potential good championship winger, good in the air (Free)

Loans: - Kyle Walker & Gael Kakuta

If anyone wants screens of the signings let me know.

Progress: only conceeded 5 goals and scored 31. We were undefeated until 2 dodgy penalty calls against ipswich in the league

Thoughts so far: Andy King is creating good opportunities in and around the box, Gallagher couldn't finish a sandwich to save himself and Fryatt's been a little inconsistent

Kyle Walker adds a lot going forward down the right side and Abe has already notched a set piece goal and 3 set piece assists.

Having Fryatt / Koroma as deep lying forwards and running with the ball options set to often creates a lot of chances on the counter as they both seem to be able to run through 3-4 players on the way to the byline/box.

Will provide another update after i play a few more matches.

I tried to sign Kyle Walker but he wouldn't come.

I'm quite pleased with my current squad. Think I wasted money on Fielding though. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up a much better keeper to replace Weale for that sort of money with the large game database.

Current formation is:

Fryatt

Dyer King Eagles

Lansbury Abe

van Aanholt Hobbs Hutchinson Coleman

Weale

Sitting at the top of the league with 8 wins and 2 draws so far.

Not started my game yet, waiting for the actual game. But I have done some scouting for potential players and got my targets set. I'm not going for a overhaul of the squad I'm going to try and add quality to the team.

My targets are:

Whittingham - would be a great addition to the team and he can take set pieces

Enyeama - quality cheap goalkeeper, just hope I can attract him

Kebe - probably the best winger in the Championship

A. Williams - solid defender and would be great along side Hobbs.

Hoping that in game Darius Vassell will have been added to the squad to save buying a striker.

I tried to sign Kyle Walker but he wouldn't come.

I'm quite pleased with my current squad. Think I wasted money on Fielding though. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up a much better keeper to replace Weale for that sort of money with the large game database.

Current formation is:

Fryatt

Dyer King Eagles

Lansbury Abe

van Aanholt Hobbs Hutchinson Coleman

Weale

Sitting at the top of the league with 8 wins and 2 draws so far.

I was looking at getting Lansbury but decided to try and sign Andranik Teymourian on a free (iranian DM) but the work permit got rejected after appeal. I then moved for Emmanuel Thomas but he rejected me but i just got Norveit instead.

I also tried to get Amir Zaki but again, work permit issues.

Abe has been sensational so far, scoring 2 screamers from open play, another from a set piece and i'm finding hobbs and Moreno are good at getting on the end of his deliveries although hobbs struggles to hit a barn door with a bucket of wheat.

Yes, Abe's free set piece stats are impressive.

I'm struggling to get any joy from corners or free kicks though.

Not actually tried the set piece creator yet though. Maybe that's why?

I think I have him sat too deep and defensive mentality for him to have much effect going forward.

I've got him hitting corners to the far post with either Moreno or Hobbs attacking the far post and more times than not they are winning the headers. I've also surprisingly had gallagher jag one at the near post as well.

Playing 2 DM's i guess i have the luxury to have one supporting the play which is generally Abe and he's popping up nicely about 30 odd out.

Lifelong Leicester fan here too! :)

I posted my tactic I have used in the demo and will be using in the full release in the Tactics forum

Quick link - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232327-Braumiller-s-Rigid-Counter-424-(FM11)

Bought Elokobi (Wolves DL), Cohen (Bolton MC) and Eddie Johnson (Fulham FC), along with Kakuta and Bebe from Man Utd on loan for 3 months.

Had a lot of fun and cannot wait for full release now!

Just started a game with the foxes. Okay throughout the friendlies, played Boro in the first match and won 1-0. Then played my second string against shesterfield int he cup, drew 1-1 and lost on penalties...oops! haha oh well, rubbish competition anyway... :)

Ins

Danny Shittu - Free

Jay DeMerit - Free

Steve Morison - £1.1m

Joe Lewis - £1.1m

Brian Easton - £1.1m

George Boyd - £2m

Chris Eagles - £3.5m

Havard Nordveit - Season long loan

Henri Lansbury - Season long loan

Nile Ranger - Season long loan

Danny Wislon - 6 month loan

Outs

Jorrin John - £12k

Bruno Berner - £100k

Matt Oakley - £150k

Danny N'Guessan - £250k

Lloyd Dyer - £400k

Robbie Neilsen - £400k

Franck Moussa - Season long loan.

Starting line up

Lewis

Lamey Shittu Hobbs Easton (Tunchev when fit)

Eagles Abe Wellens Boyd

Fryatt Morison

What you guys reckon? Told the board I would win the league, naturally :p

Lifelong Leicester fan here too! :)

I posted my tactic I have used in the demo and will be using in the full release in the Tactics forum

Quick link - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232327-Braumiller-s-Rigid-Counter-424-(FM11)

Bought Elokobi (Wolves DL), Cohen (Bolton MC) and Eddie Johnson (Fulham FC), along with Kakuta and Bebe from Man Utd on loan for 3 months.

Had a lot of fun and cannot wait for full release now!

How did Eddie Johnson go for you? i took him on loan but he didn't do much in the friendlies so i sent him packing.

It's early December and i'm sitting 2nd in the league, 3 points behind Cardiff. Currently 8 matches unbeaten and in the quarters of the league cup against Man City next.

It was a good draw though getting to beat forest in the 3rd round and holloway's gits in the 4th, very satisfying.

O'Connor has been quite good scoring 10, 5 assists in 21 games (all comps), Fryatt's hit 9 & 3 & Kakuta's hit 7 & 3.

Kyle Walker's been a revelation, rated at 7.42 after 20 games however i keep having falling out's with Michael Morrison when i compliment his form... go figure.

I've signed Alex Smithies as competition for weale i goal who will come in Jan and i think i'll sign another striker as waggy and gallagher are wasting too many chances for my liking.

Other than that managing injuries has been the hardest as i've had some major ones although thankfully nothing major to fryatt, king or hobbs.

Nice to see my local team with a bit of cash behind them! Certainly looking like a cracking challenge to get them promoted this year. I'm only just at the end of August but here's how i'm doing so far.

My in/out's:

LCFC28AUG2010Transfers.jpg

Peter Wittingham I think i got a bargin, although unfortunatly, he's been injured with a twisted ankle, so Lloyd Dyer has been running the left wing for me.

Jeremie Aliadiere has been a sensation, just finished playing Cardiff a few minutes ago and here's what he came up with:

LCFCvsCARDIFF5-0.jpg

Already looking like he will become a key figure for my City side, and with Matty Fryatt and Martyn Waghorn also playing quite well, my striking options are looking great, and with young Omar Koroma getting a few chances to shine here and there I dont think i'll be lacking goals!

In goal, Adriano Basso I think will do for the time being, got him on a free and he's been solid in all competitions so far so we'll see how he gets on, maybe need some investment in a younger keeper as he is 35.

I'm glad my back four are looking good as well with the likes of Finnan, Ball, Shittu and Meite giving me a great defence, with the likes of Tunchev (when he's fit anyway), Lamey, Morrison, Hobbs and Berner providing cover when they need to. Jack Hobbs is unhappy as he wants to join a bigger club - Bolton came knocking, but I'm not planning on letting him go unless i get some serious dosh!

Currently playing a 4-2-4 formation with two centre mids with Abi and King/Wellens and 2 attacking wingers just behind the strikers, which is currently Lloyd Dyer (would be Peter Wittingham, he was ripping it up before he got injured!) and Paul Gallagher on the right.

Sent some of my young reserves on loan so they could get some experience but i'm not sure they'll be in my long term plans, we'll see though as they develop they may get thrown into a few cup games when they come back.

All in all looking great as i'm sitting pretty at the top of the Championship.... lets see how long I can stay there!

Just finished the demo, ended up second 3 points behind portsmouth after a 14 game unbeaten run.

Garry O'Connor ended up top scorer with 14 goals, 11 in the league, followed by Fryatt on 9 and Kakuta on 8.

Assists wise it was Abe on 6 but he really lost form the last 5-6 games. Gallagher, fryatt and basturk chipped in with 5 a piece.

Kyle Walker ended up playing 24 games for an average rating of 7.36, second only to bullard in the championship.

I think getting promoted with a few simple additions would be a snap. Definitely reccomend a striker, one wide midfielder and a full back. I'd also grab another creative central midfielder as Andy King's stamina isn't flash.

cant wait to continue on friday. 2nd in the league in the new year and a tough match at home in the fa cup coming up against rushden and diamonds :) didnt spend a lot of cash as i went for frees and loans for this season. just hope vassell starts scoring again. cant believe somebody further up sold dyer, hes been quality for me on the left

So started as Leicester as my first game in FM11 and things looking positive so far. No defeats pre season with my team inflicting some heavy defeats albeit against mainly inferior opposition, it was however the 2-2 draw with Man Utd that was particularly pleasing with Matty Fryatt grabbing a brace against a strong Utd 11.

BOUGHT:

GK

Keiren Westwood

Alex Smithies

DEF

Jlloyd Samuel

Jose Goncalves

Seamus Coleman (loan)

MID

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Adam Hammill

Chris Eagles

Enzo Maresca

Teko Modise

Corry Evans (loan)

Josh McEachren (loan)

FWD

Garry O'Connor

Nile Ranger (loan)

SOLD

Howard, Verma, Moreno, Logan, N'Guessan, Berner and Neilson.

Transfer budget is used up but still trying to shift a few players before the window closes.

Started my game last night, pre season was a bit average. Played 3 games in the league, beat Reading 4-2, lost 2-1 to Palace and beat Watford 3-1. Also beat Lincoln 4-1 in the cup.

My signings were:

Michael Ball - Free

Jordan Rhodes - £1 million

Tamir Cohen - £1.7 million

Jordan Spence - £2.2 million

Marco Verratti - £0.7 million

Alex Smithies - £0.725 million

Olivier Kapo - Free

Henri Lansbury - Loan

Andre Wisdom - £65k

Sold:

Howard - £60k

Oakley - £140k

Neilson -£430k

Verma £1k

Michael Ball got injured on his debut and out for 3 months.

Who are you playing on the right Keysell?

Just Gally? How's he doing?

Yeah mate, he was really consistant for me and always contributed a few goals here and there. Unfortunally I lost my saved game so had to start again, but hey, £10 Mill transfer budget! I'm currently starting with Promotion money (8Mill) so we'll see how it goes, will post my new buys / team when the transfer window closes!

I managed to win the Championship in my first season, and after chosing the seasons expectations of "Avoid Relegation" (the default was battle against it, where they still expect you to go down) my transfer budget was 10.3m and wage bill was 283k.

Best piece of business in season 1 was selling Jack Hobbs to Everton for 3.7m in January and buying Andre Bikey as his replacement for 2.1m

The fans still comment on both deals being good business.

Hobbs is just too slow for my tastes in the game :(

Bikey is fast, powerful and great in the air (although I have David Wheater as my 'big guy', Bikey is my fast guy)

Gael Kakuta on loan for both of the first two seasons has been fantastic as an Inside Forward at AMR

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my Significant Leicester transfers IN frist season:

Michael Ball Free

Matthew Booth £100k

Diego Placente £300k

Krzysztof £160k

Hugo Alcantara £140k

Jose Baxter Loan

Calum Elliot £525k

Leigh Griffiths £975k

Don Cowie £525k

Whittingham £3.5m

Dabo free

team is usually:

Krzysztof

Lamey Booth Hobbs Ball

Cowie King Wellens Whittingham

Elliot Fryatt

lost the first 3 games, but managed to trun it around and now won 3 on the trot

Here is my transfers season 1, 25 july with Leicester.

Date Person From Fee

7.7.2010 Shelvey, Jonjo Liverpool Loan

9.7.2010 Kevin Zaragoza £220K

10.7.2010 Gonçalves, José Free Transfer Free

11.7.2010 Kiko Hércules £1.3M

12.7.2010 Camacho, Ignacio At. Madrid £1.3M

12.7.2010 Yakubu, Abubakari Free Transfer Free

12.7.2010 Dodô Corinthians £1.3M

13.7.2010 Pichu Atienza At. Madrid £1.3M

13.7.2010 Mouche, Pablo Boca £400K

13.7.2010 Mendy, Bernard Free Transfer Free

14.7.2010 Gunnarsson, Aron Coventry £1.3M