FM10: Evaldo

Falahk

spoted this leftback at my just started Sporting CP save, sadly he went out of my price range due to playing for a rival team, but I really think he deservs more attention in a game where the likes of Filipe (deportivo) and Pereira (porto) are considered decent players by some ppl...

Evaldo.png

Oh fair enough, that seems really reasonable. I'll definitely bear him in mind when I'm a top club looking for a squad player or a slightly-below-top club looking for a first choice.
yeah that sounds about right IMO, not really a world beater, but he does indeed look like a very solid player, his wage demands should probebly not be over the top ether (and i just noticed that Lazio bought him on my Roma save for half the price they asked from me...)

he seam to have portuguese secound nationalty on my Sporting save aswell, so maybe he gets it early on (or even start with it?), making it possible to dodge workpremits

He got offered out to me (Ajax) at the beginning of the first season for his value, which was about £2m I think.

I have only briefly noticed him before that, shame he went to Fior instead.

Considering the dearth of good FBs in game, he's pretty good. Key mental stats could be higher but with his high work rate and composure, should be pretty solid and dependable while getting up and down the flank. Able to put in a good cross too, and shouldn't get outpaced too often. Nice spot. Very decent all rounded LB/WB.

True, there are quite a lot. I was looking for a left-back and there was so much available to me, even at C-C Championship level, I had trouble deciding. Now Jose Enrique wants to leave, looks like I'll have a bigger headache at the start of next season, when I can spend more and attract better players. Might just keep it English and go for Baines, Taylor or Mattock. This guy does look good though. Really good.

Archived