FM 10: Franco di Santo

Rahat

He currently plays for Chelsea and is a fringe player for them in my opinion but in FM 10 he is banging the goals in for Newcastle after a £2.6M move. 3 times England Player of the Year in a row now; his stats aren't impressive yet he manages to find the back of the net time and time again.

30crq4w.jpg

2u467g8.jpg

I had him on loan for 2years on my Le Havre game. Did very well for me, very good as a target man with ball to head. Scored alot of headed goals before deciding to join Bayern rather than join me perminatly

He currently plays for Chelsea and is a fringe player for them in my opinion but in FM 10 he is banging the goals in for Newcastle after a £2.6M move. 3 times England Player of the Year in a row now; his stats aren't impressive yet he manages to find the back of the net time and time again.

How you are getting a striker with such awful finishing and composure to perform that well I do not know, Bravo.

I always thought of Di Santo as a tiny fast little player who couldn't finish though, my bad.

Something about him though just makes me not want to buy him. I guess it is the fact he cannot finish

How you are getting a striker with such awful finishing and composure to perform that well I do not know, Bravo.

I always thought of Di Santo as a tiny fast little player who couldn't finish though, my bad.

Something about him though just makes me not want to buy him. I guess it is the fact he cannot finish

decent of the ball, big, strong, good in the air....ofcorse he will score goals, looks well developed for being on an ai team to

Archived