Aymen Abdennour

jamez91

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aymen_Abdennour

Full name Aymen Abdennour

Date of birth 6 August 1989 (age 20)

Place of birth Sousse, Tunisia

Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)

Playing position Left midfielder, Left back

Despite being one of the youngest players in the team, Abdennour has become a fan favourite with Etoile. His preferred position is a left winger, although he regularly plays at left-back. In the 2008–09 season he scored five goals for his club, but they missed on the title and finished third.

On 14 January 2010 Abdennour signed a half year loan deal with SV Werder Bremen which will initially see him stay at the club until the end of the 2009–10 season. Bremen has the contract option to sign him permanently.

This guy is awesome, I recently started a game with Bremen and didn't really look to him until my 1st left back got injured or 3 months towards the end of the season, cue Abdennour and he did fantastically well for a youngster, I was shocked to see his stats rocket and even more shocked that he had a agreed fee of below 1 million in his loan deal, I snapped him up straight away and now he is 22 and playing as my number 1 left back and playing fantastically.

Just needed to alert people of this fantastic potential for such a low price.

(will post up image of him in 3rd season if someone shows me how.......)

How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

In the FAQ mate :D

simple mate... get your imageshack link or whatever .. and post them in img tags..

easier way... copy the link of the pic... click the 'insert image' button , which is 3rd button from the right in the quick reply box just below this thread here if you look down... and voila...

I find the easiest thing to do for a screenshot is go to imagehost, upload the picture then copy and paste the forum hotlink and just remove the URL (delete whatever is outside the tags.) I always do that for screenshots.

He is excellent and already wants to move onto bigger things, had bids of 8m for him but rejected because I want him to become happy again. People wouldnt really pay attention to him because he is on loan from a smaller club.

I obviously can see him because of me being Bremen however on a multiplayer game I can see him and I have large DB on so maybe you need that?

Managed to tie him down on a contract for 4 years after he wanted to leave he became happy one again, he is THAT important to me.

Archived