Better to make your own training Schedule

general training will improve players as allround players. if you have Crissy ronaldo then it would be best for individual training. also bear in mind that players will react differently at certain ages. eg under 21's and 28 plus etc.

If you have someone who is under than 21, make the Strength and Aerobic training higher for them, this way they can develop physically and be more stronger at a very quick rate.

Interesting, I would say the opposite have them on a lower setting. and have mental attributes higher.

i create the following schedules:

Goalkeepers, Centre-Backs, Full-Backs, Wing-Backs (for wing-backs, and players who are full-back and wide midfield), Central Midfield, Wingers/Forwards, Strikers - and with the exception of goalkeeping I have everything on medium at least, and increase the appropriate areas for each position. i.e. central midfield, have medium for aerobic and strength fitness training, no goalkeeper training, and high on all other aspects, i.e. defence, attack, shooting, set pieces, etc

Interesting, I would say the opposite have them on a lower setting. and have mental attributes higher.

take a look at the "Closer Look At Training" thread in the Tactics & Training board, it goes into high depth.

Younger than 21 - aim to make them physically stronger and faster

Between 21-25 - More varied, maybe aim more for strength and mental

Older than 25 - Aim for mental and technical stats

IMO thats how it works in FM09, i think a flaw in the game is that fast strikers will always dominate over targetmen strikers, fast players > slow players in FM09, thats why Fabregas is always tired and getting low ratings, but someone like l.diarra, who isn't as talented as him, gets higher ratings because physically he is in better shape :)

Archived