Unique Personality Types

There's loads of these; they are people who worked on the game, and added as an in-joke by SI.

As Simon says there (hehee- "Simon Says"), type "faceinthegame" into the search box to get loads more.

My word, seriously, someone who can work out my christian name lol! Ive just got used to being called Baker aswell! Nice one :thup:

iv typed "faceinthegame" in, and despite the shock at finding 136 people under that search, theres nothing really special about any of them, with the exception of QPRs amc Marc Duffy, who i remember from the forums. Do i need to scout them for longer, or does it just happen to some of them?

whoops, iv just had: "martin ferguson believes john sheridan ate his wife and now looks like a larger version of a northern tv presenter from Bolton"

bit rude i suppose, especially as sheridan is only 5'11" and 12stone, so how smalls the bolton presenter?!

You have to scout them first to get all the reports.

iv just done the basic "report card only" on them, do the majority change if i scout them for longer or are the special personalities reserved for just a few?

The "faceinthegame" regens are different players in every game, different positions, different attributes and so on. Whilst they are technically the same person, as they are programmed to come up in every game, all that is actually the same is the name and personality, hence why yours is different

The "faceinthegame" regens are different players in every game, different positions, different attributes and so on. Whilst they are technically the same person, as they are programmed to come up in every game, all that is actually the same is the name and personality, hence why yours is different

yup, this makes perfect sense to me. I remembered all the years back, SI had some rubbish players programmed into the game at the start of every same game, those being the developers, researchers etc.

Seems that at some point, they have decided to inject themselves in as regens.

I tried this just now. Not all of the search results comes with a funny personality.

One clue is to look at the player's personal page. If his personality description is something funny then that's your man. Saves you from scouting everyone.

Some of the funny personality descriptions I got are 'Goat', 'Cluck Cluck', 'Search Engine' and 'I Don't Believe It'.

And Keith Flannery plays for Hinckley in my game. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived