Compile Match Reports

Can he only view one game per day?

Can you be in 2 places at once? :p

In my experience of this feature, I have never got match reports for all games, think either the scout chooses as and when he watches games, depending on importance and such or the player just didn't make much of an impact in the game so the scout doesn't bother, never really thought about it though tbh, not something that matters too much to me. I tend to keep an eye on them myself anyways

You can always goto transfers then loans in the club information screen. Gives you an overview of what all the players you have loaned out are doing, if they are playing etc.

As for the match reports I think how many you get may depend on how many players you have out on loan and what other assignments they have.

what the OP is saying is that he doesn't get scout reports on all the players he's sent out on loan when asking about the reports. When you send a player on loan you get the option to have him scouted.

Personally I don't do this much maybe for a player who I've got my eye on and may bring into the first team after a couple of seasons.

I think ftg is right in what he says about the scout maybe not bothering if the player hasn't had an impact

not really. it takes a second to do it and is no annoyance at all

Again, I think you have missed the point

The OP knows how to get his scouts to compile match reports, he was wondering why he doesn't get reports for every game/player

Again, I think you have missed the point

The OP knows how to get his scouts to compile match reports, he was wondering why he doesn't get reports for every game/player

oh right. never had this trouble so didnt understand. i thought he meant he was scouting his loanees by one scout and wondered why he wasnt reporting them all.

as an above poster said, i think it varies on match importance etc.

i also think it depends on how many of your players are playing in the games also; i got weekly match reports on my youngsters (5) that were out on loan @ my feeder club Kilmarnock when i was UNITED & my York City feeder club Salisbury; but before i had the feeder club @ York City, i had about 15 players out on loan; it seemed whenever they played each other for their respective loan teams i'd get a report, otherwise it just seemed to be whoever performed really well or really badly.

i tend to check on my bright prospects week-to-week to see about their performances etc. & keep the League's their playing in active so i can get match reports etc. because i think it works on the 'can only be in 1-place-@-1-time' premise.

maybe a weekly report would be nice (or a single one if more than one player is playing that day), i often have my scout watching my promising players in my B team, when playing in spain and its annoying having seperate reports for something that could be compiled into a single news report.

Archived